Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/24/2018 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to get a pedicure once a month and part of that experience is having your feet scrubbed by a pumice bar. I don't go as often anymore but still love the look and feel of very soft, smooth feet and this is how I maintain that in between pedicures. I buy mine from Sally Beauty and they are so inexpensive, $2 to $4 for one. I was telling my mom how much I loved them and she bought me a 12-pack from Amazon haha! I think I'm set for quite some time :) They come in different colors and have coarse and extra coarse ones. I have always used them wet and I have a built-in shower seat and when I shower, I sit down on that and scrub my feet. I also occasionally use it on my elbows if they're feeling a little dry and it takes care of that as well. I follow up with lotion and I'm good to go! I can get a good 6 months use out of one and I also take it out of the shower and let it air dry because otherwise it will get mold which is understandable. These are really great!

on 11/12/2015 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I had no expectation that this would be any good. I have purchased numerous pumice stones, scrubs etc and my feet are always okay looking for a while but then the dryness and cracking comes back even more. Shockingly this pumice bar smooths my heels and keep them smooth without daily use. Once a week (or less because I'm lazy) is working great. I keep it in the shower and use it when I feel like it, I admit I am lazy and irregular with foot care but this still is working well for me. I don't like the purple bits that come off but I can live with it. Would repurchase (note: I bought the one with one dark purple and one lavender side).

Mr. Pumice sands your tootsies effectively without damage. I have tried many too-hard stones in the past, but this synthetic, cheap (I get mine at Sally Beauty Supply) pumice does the trick! I can't even estimate how many of these I have purchased over the years...

...woe be the day it is ever discontinued!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i bought this recently online from sallybeauty.com .. i received the purple color stone but what was written on the packaging is 'coarse'' ....NOT '' EXTRA COARSE ''
IT WAS AWEFUL...DID NOTHING TO MY FEET ..WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN

on 8/28/2012 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Learned about these treasures while getting a pedi. They work wonders. I get mine at Sally's. I've only used in the shower, though supposedly you can use them dry as well. Sometimes I use them on little calluses on the palm of my hand. Al in all, a miracle worker!

on 7/23/2012 9:44:00 AM

I have used the purple Mr. Pumice bar for years, and I have no complaints. The price is great, and it really works. I wear sandals year-round, so my heels suffer. I use this bar in the shower every day, and it really helps to keep things under control. I will continue to rebuy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I am so in love with Mr. Pumice!

Can be used wet or dry, removes all the dead skin from your feet without leaving your feet raw. I have the purple one (coarse) and this product is well worth the $1.99 I spent on it.

on 3/5/2012 12:20:00 AM

Thank you everyone who recommended this!!!! This is awesome. I didn't really think if would be so good, since they sell similar versions of these types of scrubbing blocks, or pumice stones everywhere...I love my Mr. Pumice!!! Feet have never been so smooth. I use it every other day, and I am very happy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was okay at best. I love wearing sandals as often as possible and all summer long. I exfoliate my week weekly. But rubbing a grainy little rock on my foot doesn't work and is annoying. I really prefer a scrub. I don't have corns, calluses, but just dry skin and want all over smoothness. This may be for people who have big corns and such they need to file off.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh I love getting down to business with Mr. Pumice while in the shower! He works wonders on my feet and I feel it is the best pumice product out there. I yelled at Mr. Pumice the first time I used him because I used the dark purple side and that side, my dear is his frisky side or should I say rough side. It takes a few times to adjust to the dark side. The lighter side is smoother and more gentle to use. Now, after using Mr. Pumice I use both sides and my feet come out soft and smooth. My technique: While in the shower, I slather on a body scrub to my feet and scrub with the dark side and rinse. I follow with the light side and dry my feet. Lastly, I apply a thick lotion and cover my feet with socks. Mr. Pumice is found at Sally Beauty Supply for around two dollars.

Popular Body Skincare Products