Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/12/2015 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I had no expectation that this would be any good. I have purchased numerous pumice stones, scrubs etc and my feet are always okay looking for a while but then the dryness and cracking comes back even more. Shockingly this pumice bar smooths my heels and keep them smooth without daily use. Once a week (or less because I'm lazy) is working great. I keep it in the shower and use it when I feel like it, I admit I am lazy and irregular with foot care but this still is working well for me. I don't like the purple bits that come off but I can live with it. Would repurchase (note: I bought the one with one dark purple and one lavender side).

Mr. Pumice sands your tootsies effectively without damage. I have tried many too-hard stones in the past, but this synthetic, cheap (I get mine at Sally Beauty Supply) pumice does the trick! I can't even estimate how many of these I have purchased over the years...

...woe be the day it is ever discontinued!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i bought this recently online from sallybeauty.com .. i received the purple color stone but what was written on the packaging is 'coarse'' ....NOT '' EXTRA COARSE ''
IT WAS AWEFUL...DID NOTHING TO MY FEET ..WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN

on 8/28/2012 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Learned about these treasures while getting a pedi. They work wonders. I get mine at Sally's. I've only used in the shower, though supposedly you can use them dry as well. Sometimes I use them on little calluses on the palm of my hand. Al in all, a miracle worker!

on 7/23/2012 9:44:00 AM

I have used the purple Mr. Pumice bar for years, and I have no complaints. The price is great, and it really works. I wear sandals year-round, so my heels suffer. I use this bar in the shower every day, and it really helps to keep things under control. I will continue to rebuy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I am so in love with Mr. Pumice!

Can be used wet or dry, removes all the dead skin from your feet without leaving your feet raw. I have the purple one (coarse) and this product is well worth the $1.99 I spent on it.

on 3/5/2012 12:20:00 AM

Thank you everyone who recommended this!!!! This is awesome. I didn't really think if would be so good, since they sell similar versions of these types of scrubbing blocks, or pumice stones everywhere...I love my Mr. Pumice!!! Feet have never been so smooth. I use it every other day, and I am very happy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was okay at best. I love wearing sandals as often as possible and all summer long. I exfoliate my week weekly. But rubbing a grainy little rock on my foot doesn't work and is annoying. I really prefer a scrub. I don't have corns, calluses, but just dry skin and want all over smoothness. This may be for people who have big corns and such they need to file off.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh I love getting down to business with Mr. Pumice while in the shower! He works wonders on my feet and I feel it is the best pumice product out there. I yelled at Mr. Pumice the first time I used him because I used the dark purple side and that side, my dear is his frisky side or should I say rough side. It takes a few times to adjust to the dark side. The lighter side is smoother and more gentle to use. Now, after using Mr. Pumice I use both sides and my feet come out soft and smooth. My technique: While in the shower, I slather on a body scrub to my feet and scrub with the dark side and rinse. I follow with the light side and dry my feet. Lastly, I apply a thick lotion and cover my feet with socks. Mr. Pumice is found at Sally Beauty Supply for around two dollars.

on 11/13/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PUMICE I'VE EVER USED! EVER!

I am a Modern Dancer, most of the time I'm in the studio, dancing bare foot. I have dry skin and I love wearing flip flops and Ballet flats without socks. So that means my feet are generally in bad shape. In the past I've dated a few guys who love pretty feet, so I always felt a little pressure to keep my feet in tip top shape, but it's been hard because I'm so lazy.

I am too lazy to go to a nail salon, so I use pumice stones, and give myself peducures. The only problem is the pumice stones I've used in the past have been a bit ineffective. It takes me a long time and there always are spots of dry skin left.

I read the rave reviews and figured I'd get one since it was so cheap, and easy to find! Well, like I said, THE BEST PUNICE STONE EVER! Not only does it leave my skin soft and smooth, it doesn't hurt at all! My old pumice stone sometimes would hurt. This one isgentle and fast. It leaves purple pumice dust, but worth it! Favorite pumice stone ever!

Popular Body Skincare Products