Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/6/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Do you want smoother feet? If yes, then purchase this product. My feet have been very dry over the past couple years. I thought buying a foot cream would help and while it does, my feet get dry again hours later. After reading reviews for the Mr. Pumice it had me sold. Not only it is important to hydrate your feet, like the rest of your face and body dry skin needs to be exfoliated off as well. This does a fantastic job at removing the dry skin and smoothing my feet. I use this about once a week and then apply a foot cream after my shower, my feet have been smoother and looked better too. I took off a lippie because while it is fantastic, I feel like my feet have gotten used to this. My feet are definitely not as soft and smooth compared to the very first time I tried it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product works well and for the price gets the job done it does however require lotion after your feet are dry I personally like the Vaseline and socks truck for soft feet

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My mother has used this since i was young. She always bought it at Sallys. I realized not long ago that I too, carry the awful feet gene. THANK GOD FOR MR.PUMICE!!!!!! It does wonders!! Best pumice out there!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

so like a lot of other ladies on here, i've had pretty bad feet for a good portion of my life. it's usually focused more on my heel and side of my big toes. i just kind of gave up on deep moisturizing lotions because they wouldn't do anything. until i saw this product review. i decided, why not try it? because it's so cheap at sally's, so i did. and i've only used it for a couple days now but i can already see and feel a big difference! i can't wait to see how it'll be the longer i keep using this product :] definitely worth looking into!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My old job required me to be on my feet all day, and as a result my feet were rough, dry, and calloused. I purchased the bar that is lavendar on one side and dark purple on the other. I use the lavendar side first, and focus on my calloused areas, then use the dark purple side as a finishing step. I keep mine in the bathroom and just use it in the shower. Using this bar, plus moisturizing, (i use raw shea butter whipped with coconut oil) my feet have become so soft and smooth! I noticed results within a week of using it everyday. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty supply for about $3. I think moisturizing when using this is key, i make sure there is a thick layer of my shea butter+coconut oil, and then put on a pair of socks. I will keep repurchasing this pumice bar :)

Been using these forever. I like the traditional for touch ups in the shower and the newer two sided to use after acid treatment. The larger pore size doent get clogged as quickly as the original bar.

I have dancers feet even if i havent danced in years and these are touch enough to take them down without making me too tender. Be sure to only use them wet or you'll go through a bar and make a big mess in no time.

on 9/20/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Yeah, I'm not exaggerating when I say I have never seen an average person with as much callused and dry feet as my own. Not kidding when I say, 3 times using this little scrubb'y in the shower with applying AmLactin after has transformed my feet. I wish I would've gotten this like 15 years ago! Some reviews complain about it coming a part/flaking, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal, some little-tiny crumbs, but nothing really to speak of.
SO THRILLED with this product, and will definitely buy again and again.

on 7/23/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Can't live without it, especially in the summer when I'm barefoot or wearing sandals a lot. A simple, perfect buffer that lasts forever and works like a charm.

Costs about a dollar and works like a charm. What's not to love?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The best that I have ever used to get rid of my dry, flakey, desert feet. I got results instantly with minimal scrubbing. I use this every day and my feet have never looked better (even with regular pedicures). I used that stupid "as seen on tv" Ped Egg and that worked for a short while before it became so dull an unesuable. It gave me painful, ugly deep cracks on my heals. I will continue to use Mr. Pumice and so will my boyfriend who also loves this not just for his feet but his calloused hands as well. Love!

Popular Body Skincare Products