Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/23/2012 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Okay so my feet have never looked this good. If you have rough heels, callouses, and just nasty dry cracked feet you need to get your hands on this!!! Just head over to Sallys and you won't regret it. I am telling you this to benefit you and those around you!! For only a few bucks it will do you wonders. I only got this for a dollar at the most when there was a sale going on but I will continue to repurchase. I actually really like the contour shape one (pink). It works great. Just a bit easier to hold. All I do is: Add water, apply foot scrub (Personal preference: Freeman Bare Foot) and scrub away and wow…BABY SOFT. Now try that and you’ll be thankin me ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! Its one of my few HG products and it lasts for months and its cheap!

on 7/29/2011 4:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bar seems to be an OMG product and honestly I don't see what's the big deal. It only smooths my feet in some places and leaves other spots dry. It's an ok product especially for 1.97, but for the rave reviews... It's a little over rated/ over exaggerated.

on 5/12/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Dirt cheap staple for my feet. My whole family love this! It makes my feet really smooth and callus-free.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i love love love love this pumice bar i had the ped egg and some pumice bar shaped like an egg on a rope and it did my feet no justice.i have very very very dry feet and omg.this works wonders..i just cant put it into words.now i dont have the right foot lotion but i know with this and some good foot lotion.my feet will felt smooth as silk and a babys ass.=D

I bought this for 1.49 with my Sally's card. OMG has this changed my feet! I never bothered with pumices before because they never worked, After hearing everyone rave I had to try this. LOVE! I scrub a little bit and then apply cocoa butter and slip some socks on. Instant smooth feet! Loves! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

Popular Body Skincare Products