Olay age defying anti-wrinkle eye cream

Olay age defying anti-wrinkle eye cream

2.4

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, PTFE, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Retinyl Propionate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Titanium Dioxide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Carbomer, Laureth 7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, PEG 100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, DMDM Hydrantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

on 9/14/2017 10:14:00 AM

I bought this as my budget eye cream, and it's really not half bad! At first I didn't really like it, the texture is kind of watery/waxy and doesn't feel that hydrating. I like buttery eye creams. It did sting my eyes a bit for a while 3 weeks maybe? Just a little bit not enough to make me throw it away. For whatever reason it does not sting anymore. I've noticed an improvement in the fine lines on my eyelids and my eyelids feel firmer. I'm kind of surprised to see results. My right eyelid for whatever reason is prone to dry patches, and I'm happy to say I haven't had any. I also use a vitamin c serum all over my face (including my eyelids) so that probably helps. The vitamin c is nothing new though, I've been using it since May.

Anywho. I've been using this cream about 6 weeks now and have actually noticed a difference in fine lines. I've heard good things about Olay from women in their 40's and 50's many swear by it. While it's not as luxurious as many of the sephora offerings, I think it is very decent for the price. And again, actually worked. I gave 3 lippie because I think I would like to try a thicker formula from Olay next time, but ultimately this was very ok.

on 9/19/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this product with high hopes to hydrate my eye area and to reduce the appearance of fine lines. As far as hydration goes I don't think it did much. I had to apply this product 2 times before bed every night and my skin still did not feel adequately hydrated. I do however feel a slight tightness in my skin directly after I use it.....BUT... do not notice a difference in fine lines after 3 months of use. I also have to note that this product did sting quite a bit after I used it and I do not have sensitive skin.

I might buy this again. It's very hydrating which is what I'm looking for. My skin is very dry in the winter, especially living in the desert. This does a great job hydrating my undereye area. But I believe products can prevent fine lines and wrinkles but there really isn't anything out there (and I've tried lots) that is a magic cream that will banish lines completely. I have had no allergic reactions, redness, or stinging but my skin is not sensitive. To me, it's a no-nonsense moisturizer for your eyes. Olay shouldn't have named it anti-wrinkle or age-defying though since I really don't think it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

S-T-I-N-G-S! use at your own risk.

on 3/26/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I got it to get some extra hydration around my eyes and to prevent fine lines that I'm starting to see. It absolutely stings when putting it on. It was fine the first two days but now it's just painful to put on. Don't buy this product.

on 7/19/2013 3:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

did nothing for my undereye area, i put it under my eyes everynight for like 3 months and noticed zero difference. i dont have that many wrinkles, but i still have fine lines... and like literally nothing changed. it wasn't even as moisturizing as my regular daily moisturizer and it can almost sting sometimes. don't buy it, try something else by olay, they have many good products for anti-aging, this is not one of them.

on 3/9/2011 8:02:00 PM

I've used this for a number of years and am surprised at the number of negative reviews here. I can slather this on and it never bothers my eyes. I'm not sure it actually does anything for my wrinkles, but I don't think anything short of a facelift would help me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm finally beginning to see a difference in the way my under-eye area is looking. I have some fine lines here and there, and I can start to see them slowing fading away after using this cream about 3x a week (granted, I've had it for about a year and I'm not very consistent with eye creams). It does cause my under-eye area to sting every now and then when I use it, but not every time. My skin isn't overly-sensitive, so if you're going to purchase this, I only recommend it for those without sensitive skin. Also, it does take some time to work (give it about 2-3 months to show signs of fading). I didn't think it would work after using it for a month, but eye treatments take more time than most. I hope this helps. :)

on 3/6/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I I used it for a few months and found that the texture of my undereyes became rough and dry. Nothing was done for my minute fine lines. I trashed the product.

I've been using this product for a while now, and while it has somewhat hydrated, it has not helped my wrinkles at all.I am young so I don't have majorly noticeable wrinkles, but this cream has not helped the fine lines I was hoping to get rid of. It really doesn't do anything at all..... quite a waste if you ask me.