Elizabeth Arden Mariah Carey - Luscious Pink

Elizabeth Arden Mariah Carey - Luscious Pink

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

One of the few perfumes I buy repeated. I usually shy away from celebrity-endorsed fragrances but I was in either Ross or TJ Maxx and saw it for a song and said "Why the hell not?". What I really like about it is that it is very soft so I don't risk offending others with this fragrance. Trust me it is hard as hell to overdo it with this fragrances. I guess it is my body chemistry. Plus I have gotten plenty of compliments. This is a repeat purchase for me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Not a big fan of the singer but I bought this because I herd it smelt good and I wanted to try it..so the price I think was a little too much because the one I got was not too big for the price but the packaging was nice and the smell is great it has a perfect name to it because it does smell like what it says and it is so girly and sexy and long lasting I might just try her other ones for fun!

on 6/12/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am so surprised to hear people think this is not long-lasting. I find it VERY strong, and VERY long-lasting. I guess everyone's body chemistry is very different. It changes a bit as the day goes on, which I like. It reminds me very much at first of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and then later on sometimes even of D&G Light Blue. The best way I can describe how I think it smells is a fresh, just showered & washed your hair smell. Very clean. I think it's perfect for work or like a baby shower, but not sure I would wear on a date. Definitely a warmer weather scent as others have mentioned. I do not like the bottle...it's iridescent and looks really cheap, and IMO stupid, with that butterfly on top. In summary, on me - very long-lasting and I can smell myself strongly ALL day. Because of this, it bothers my husband, who has scent allergies, when some less obtrusive perfumes do not. This is the main reason I would not buy again.

on 9/18/2013 11:15:00 PM

Love this perfume I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I'm fickle with my perfumes so am constantly changing what I wear but since I have 100ml of this perfume I'm happy to stick with it.
It's a good summer perfume and is good for the office - if used lightly though, as it has a powerful top note which can be a bit too sweet it over applied.

on 4/15/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The smell is nice, but the staying power is a joke. After a minute, I can't smell it anymore. It is a nice scent but the staying power is absolutely terrible

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a very summery clean warm scent. It makes me think of a warm ocean breeze mixed with the scent of a bubble bath. It's extremely pretty and feminine. The pearly pink butterfly bottle is so girly and sweet.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I quite like this. It's a little refreshing and not as cloying sweet compared to Mariah's other perfumes. Luscious Pink opens with a sparkling citrus note and bergamot is one of the stronger notes I smell. It's also meant to contain bellini as one of the top notes. Once settled, it mellows to a clean floral scent that is rather bright and dries down to a powdery musk in the very end. Smells very young at heart and easy to wear for Summer. Need to spray a few times because lasting strength isn't very good.

on 9/18/2012 11:23:00 PM

I had always ignored this fragrance when I saw it because I'm not a Mariah fan, and I didn't expect much. But after reading reviews, I decided to try it out because it was so cheap from Marshall's, and I love collecting fragrances.

I own a lot of scents, and I consider this one unique because it is sweet and fruity, but also tangy and a little rich, which makes it interesting. Unfortunately, it doesn't last as long on my skin as my Givenchy and Gabbana fragrances, but it was so inexpensive that I can't really complain. Also, it's more of a warm-weather fragrance, so it's understandable that it's lighter than some of my other scents.

To be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised that I like this fragrance so much, and I can't help but smell myself when I wear it. I would rate it a 5 if it only lasted longer upon wearing.

on 4/14/2012 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I like that it's sweet and innocent. I imagine someone walking through cherry blossoms with this on. It's a day time perfume. I can't imagine it being too over powering for anyone. The lasting power isn't great, but I put it on my DARK shirts (perfume leaves stains on light shirts), or my hair. It's a youthful perfume, but I think a lot of older women can pull off using this as well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Once again, LOVE it!! It is a combination of clean and sexy. Light, floral, clean, and airy enough for everyday at work. Yet sexy enough to wear for a night out on the town. LOVE IT!!

Popular Fragrances