Aussie Sidney Smooth - 12-Hour Anti-Humidity Hairspray

No Image

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alcohol Denatured, Water, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Amino Methyl Propanol, Fragrance, Triethyl Citrate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Panthenol

This stuff is just ok. I have alot of frizzies and fly aways and my hair is super fine. It worked pretty good on my ends but when I sprayed some closer to my roots it left a greasy look to my hair. The next morning I had to rewash my hair :(

on 6/15/2012 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

One of my favorites. Summer time is the hottest here, at times there is no breeze at all. This tamed my flyaways and stood up to the Hawaiian heat. It doesn't smell bad and doesn't leave flakes on my hair. The hold is great as well. I'll definitely continue to buy it.

on 10/3/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This really does control frizz! You can apply it on damp hair and it will dry naturally with no frizz or you can apply it also after styling your hair and it will keep your style in place basically all day. It smells really good, my boyfriend always compliments my hair with this stuff. Also, it is cheap!!! I took one lippie away because they need to add more silk protein for us girls with dry and damaged hair! Love the silk protein in it, leaves my hair looking shiny!

on 7/8/2011 12:19:00 PM

I've been using this for years and keep coming back to it. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and live in the South. Lots of humidity here in the summer months. I have sideswept bangs and this keeps them just where I want them, as well as keeping my curls frizz free. I like other hairsprays for when I straighten my hair, as this goes on a bit wet. But for curly and humid days, this is perfect.

on 2/21/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my HG for my natural curly hair..I don't like alot of "crunch" to my hair but I still need some hold(if that makes sense) I have used Aussie for years hence the grape smell of their products! I live in the South and it stays very humid so this product works great!Keeps the frizz down and curls locked in..I use leave in conditioner, mousse and Aussie Sydney spray.. I also use it when I straighten my hair..If you like sprays that won't make your hair stiff this one if def one to buy..If you need a strong hold spray skip..All I can say is I LOVE THIS SPRAY!!!! MY FAV!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product keeps frizzys out of the way for a little bit. Needs to be re-applyed. My hair gets frizzy with this somtimes , but it dosn't completly solve. Still on the hunt for somthing better.

on 10/6/2010 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Seeing as my hair is curly, this product works amazingly. If I don't use this, usually my bangs (which I straighten) curl and my hair gets really frizzy. Today, the humidity was 94% and I was walking to work. My bangs started waving just a little bit, and my hair has no frizz! I will be using this product again for sure!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to go to school in San Francisco, infamous for it's foggy weather. Fog was my hair's arch nemesis. My hair would frizz and it would make my bangs be wet and greasy-feeling. The first time I used it my hair stayed frizz-free and didn't feel greasy at all!

I went to Japan over the summer and brought this with me. The weather was so hot and humid but my hair didn't frizz or flatten out! Truly a lifesaver.

The only thing I hate about it is the pump nozzle; it doesn't work sometimes.

on 1/28/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For me, this product works wonders. I absolutely love the smell. I use a small aout of it on my hair whenever I am going out at nights to party, clubbing etc and it does its job pretty nicely. every time I use it I get tons of compliments on the smell and overall appearance of my hair due to this hairspray. If i see it again I will snatch it in a second, for my bottle is starting to feel empty and I haven't been able to find it anywhere for a while :(

on 10/28/2009 4:02:00 PM

I bought this in the pump spray bottle. I picked up the flexible hold. It works okay. I can't say it's great but it's not bad. I like my Pantene pro-v better. I picked it up and said why not give it a try. They didn't have all of the Pantene items I use. They did have all the Aussie items. So that's why I picked it up. It's not bad it's just not as good as the one I get all the time. It has less of the smell then the other Aussie items I bought. I like that. It's just okay in my opinion. I will be sticking with my Pantene.

Popular Styling Products