Prestige Hi-Definition Fluid Eyeliner Stylist

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I got this for under 2 dollars at walgreens.They're having a huge sale.I usually use one of those automatic eyeliners,the ones that twist up.But liquid eyeliner looks better and lasts longer.I was going to get something similar to this,but it was covergirl.I saw this and it was pretty cheap,so I bought this along with some eyeshadow from Prestige.I got it in black brown,and its great.The color is good and it makes my eyes pop like I want them to.I think the "pen type" of eyeliner is a lot easier to use then the inkwell type ones.

**UPDATE**
I went and bought 3 more of these since they were on sale.I now have two blacks,one black-brown and a navy.Im really happy with the navy color!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Watery and awful! which is too bad, b/c the packaging and felt tip is pretty good which had potential to be an easy liner...but - it's so watery you have to go over it multiple times and each time you do it it takes off chunks of what you put on with previous attempts. Color comes out like more of a watery gray too. Saw that the reviews for the normal liquid liner is supposed to be good though, so may have to try that!