Prestige Hi-Definition Fluid Eyeliner Stylist

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I found this in a discount store for $1, unfortunately the color was Navy and not Black like I thought, or else I would use this every day! I typically don't like felt tip liquid eyeliners but this is amazing, it goes on super smooth and evenly pigmented and the tip makes it easy to get a very thin, precise line. Not to mention the lasting power is amazing, although the packaging doesn't say "waterproof" anywhere, when I swatched it on the back of my hand it lasted through multiple hand washings. If I ever see this again I'll definitely buy more!

on 10/5/2008 6:22:00 PM

These are the eyeliners I have tried:
1. L'oreal Liquid Eyeliner (Black Mica)
2. Prestige Liquid Eyeliner
3. Maybeline Liquid EyeLiner
4. Anabelle Eye Pencil

and a whole loads more but these are the ones that have failed and thrown into the back of the make up drawer. I happened to have come across this one in London Drugs, I was just wasting time and just browsing around and was introduced to this one. The reason why I gave this one a chance was because of its felt tip. Went home to try to give it a shot since knowing it was felt tip it might be prone to being really dry and having to reaaply. I also noticed on the box that it didn't say "long staying or waterproof" so I almsot was sure that it was a failure.

SO VERY WRONG I WAS.

It stays like a tattoo (my oil cleansers have a heard time taking it off!!).
The ink is dark and takes only one application, no need to re apply to achieve desired color.

I believe this eyeliner may be it for me.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!