Prestige Hi-Definition Fluid Eyeliner Stylist

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I found this in a discount store for $1, unfortunately the color was Navy and not Black like I thought, or else I would use this every day! I typically don't like felt tip liquid eyeliners but this is amazing, it goes on super smooth and evenly pigmented and the tip makes it easy to get a very thin, precise line. Not to mention the lasting power is amazing, although the packaging doesn't say "waterproof" anywhere, when I swatched it on the back of my hand it lasted through multiple hand washings. If I ever see this again I'll definitely buy more!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I got this for under 2 dollars at walgreens.They're having a huge sale.I usually use one of those automatic eyeliners,the ones that twist up.But liquid eyeliner looks better and lasts longer.I was going to get something similar to this,but it was covergirl.I saw this and it was pretty cheap,so I bought this along with some eyeshadow from Prestige.I got it in black brown,and its great.The color is good and it makes my eyes pop like I want them to.I think the "pen type" of eyeliner is a lot easier to use then the inkwell type ones.

**UPDATE**
I went and bought 3 more of these since they were on sale.I now have two blacks,one black-brown and a navy.Im really happy with the navy color!