Orly Mind's Eye

4.5

I really really liked this deep plum color. But after 4 days, im sorry to say but Orly chips on me.

Love it! This is one of those "muddy" cremes that Orly does so well. Goes with everything, and yet I get unsolicited compliments on it.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

I love this colour! A beautifully deep plum colour that I wear in three layers - perfect for winter and fall.

Orly Mind's Eye is a deep plum with some red and brown undertones. This is a creme. In the bottle, this appeared more red, and one coat gives the bottle color. (I used two coats as I often do ...) On my nails, Mind's Eye is a plum color and dark purple in most lights. I am very fair and cool toned and love plum shades. I enjoyed this shade on my toes and would probably also enjoy it on my fingers. I imagine this would be flattering on a variety of skintones.

Over the past couple of years, there have been a number of very deep shades introduced that often appear black. Although Mind's Eye is deep, it is not a near-black shade, and I am happy with that.

This applied nicely with two coats. I believe this is part of Orly's core line. Mind's Eye is available at Sally's and at CVS.

Popular Polishes