Wet 'n' Wild Moody Mauve 915 Lipstick

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/27/2010 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this color. It's a mauve/slightly red color. It's very buildable. And has pretty good staying power. The only reason I said I wouldn't buy it again is cause honestly I don't think I'll get much use out of it. I like it but it's a color that I only wear in the winter and even then I tend to reach for other ones.

on 4/4/2009 2:28:00 PM

I don't know how long ago I bought this lipstick, since I just dug it out of the pocket of a coat I haven't worn since last year.
The color is..a reddish...mauve, I guess. Haha, I'm not really giving you a great impression of the color. It's not too dark for me, and I am a younger lipstick wearer. I do apply lightly and blot, though. I tend to use a lip balm first and add some gloss on top of this if I have enough time. I do wear it alone if I have nothing else on hand, and it's not drying. There's a slight shimmer to the lipstick, but nothing like chunks of glitter.
The packaging works, but the tube won't look brand-new, as it's prone to scratches.
The only reason I'm not buying this again is I jump around from product to product, but I would recommend this for repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this yesterday and I like it =) It's the color I've been looking for like forever. It's not really a true pink, btw. It looks more like a red to me. The color is great. It's that neutral red color that brings out teh lips nicely without overdoing it.

The quality:

For around 1.80 US dollars, this lippie's greattt. The color goes on nice and smooth and so far, I haven't seen it fade yet. It is a bit drying tho so it's not exactly like a lip balm. However, this doesn't bother me too much. Overall, this is a good lipstick.

on 4/21/2006 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

OMGawd I totally LOVE wet-n-wild lipsticks. This color is more of a deep pink than a mauve color, and looks great on my PPP skintone. It is more moisturizing than MAC, Revlon, PC, and EL. The color doesn't fade away either, it leaves a nice stain, even after I've eaten salad with olive oil and vinegar! And these are under $2. What a d/s steal!

Perfect color for every skin tone. Looks great with gloss on top but can be a little drying w/o gloss.

Popular Lipsticks