Nivea Hydro Care

Nivea Hydro Care
Hydro CareHydro CareHydro Care

3.8

Active: Octinoxate, Avobenzone, Other: Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Beeswax, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lip balm its super hydrating

on 8/11/2017 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so this may sound a little strange, BUT, I use this under my eyes, and it's been the ONLY thing that's worked for me under there.

I've tried everything. Literally from mid range price to $150 high end products! One night upon travelling, I realized my "go to" night cream for under eyes, I forgot to pack. I knew my day cream wasn't going to cut it, so after frantically searching my suitcase, all I could come up with was to try a little of this! Carefully dabbing it on after cleansing my face, I fall asleep and wake up the next morning absolutely amazed! No side effects, no stinging or burning, this really moisturized under my eyes like nothing I've ever tried before!

And... the best part of it is, I buy a two pack in the dollar store for 3 bucks!

Thanks Nivea for saving my under eyes! I've wasted thousands of dollars trying to find something that did the trick. Ten years of trial and error, my search is over!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So when I first bought this I fell in love with it. Upon application, it made my lips feel soft, it lasted decently, it didn't have a waxy feeling, it had a yummy slight taste to it.

The only thing is I can't tell if it has lasting effects. I have to use it consistently to keep my lips soft and supple. When I stop they start cracking again. Right now, it's winter and it's very cold and dry so maybe the weather is the reason why. I've tried burts bees and soft lips, but neither of those have helped as much as this so far.

on 12/22/2016 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip balm because it is deeply moisturizing at all times . There never was a time were this lip balm has aver let me down . It adds a beautiful natural shine to your lips especially if they are red . The packaging is very nice and appealing because of the light blue packaging . It shows us how healthy the products are . This product is really good for chapped and dry lips because of is deep moisturizing treatment . The smell is very fresh and smells like fresh cream . I have very dry lips and this lip balm really worked on me . It made my lips look a lot healthier

on 12/22/2016 4:00:00 PM

My lips have been peeling and cracking ever since I moved to Canada. Hydro care was way better at hydrating my lips than my first lip balm (Blistex). It leaves a more creamy than greasy feeling on my lips. I can't detect any smell when I put it on. Unfortunately, it does not completely cure my chapped lips at all no matter how often I put it on (and I put it on every transition of going indoors and outdoors). Therefore, it's completely useless when trying to hydrate your lips before applying lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the driest lips that always crack. Tried many lip balms that don't work. But this made it much better, my lips didn't crack as much anymore! I always apply it before makeup and take it off with a tissue before I apply lipstick. It makes my lipstick go on smoothly. I also really love the smell and the texture of it. It glides on very smoothly. I rarely finish lipbalms within 1 year, but this I finished within 3 months of using as I loved applying it!

on 6/26/2016 2:25:00 PM

Bought it because the one I usually use was out of stock. It something relieves my chapped lips but doesn't help them go away. The dark blue nivea lip balm is amazing though, I would highly recommend that one.

on 4/8/2016 12:49:00 AM

Love this as its a must for baby soft skin

on 2/27/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is incredibly greasy and doesn't actually hydrate at all. It just sits on my lips and slides around. I would not buy it again.

EDIT: I bought another one after it was reformulated and it's not the best lip balm I've used, but it does a good job. Much better than before!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

PROS
Light feeling
No scent
Doesn’t make lips feel dryer over time
Adds the perfect amount of glossiness to the lips
Great price
Very hydrating
Make lips looks and feel great
Awesome packaging- similar to that of Maybelline’s baby lips

CONS
Can sometimes feel a bit greasy

Would definitely repurchase, such a great product