Nivea Hydro Care

Nivea Hydro Care
image 1image 2image 3

3.8

Active: Octinoxate, Avobenzone, Other: Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Beeswax, Fragrance

on 6/26/2016 2:25:00 PM

Bought it because the one I usually use was out of stock. It something relieves my chapped lips but doesn't help them go away. The dark blue nivea lip balm is amazing though, I would highly recommend that one.

on 4/8/2016 12:49:00 AM

Love this as its a must for baby soft skin

To Read all 90 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/27/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is incredibly greasy and doesn't actually hydrate at all. It just sits on my lips and slides around. I would not buy it again.

EDIT: I bought another one after it was reformulated and it's not the best lip balm I've used, but it does a good job. Much better than before!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

PROS
Light feeling
No scent
Doesn’t make lips feel dryer over time
Adds the perfect amount of glossiness to the lips
Great price
Very hydrating
Make lips looks and feel great
Awesome packaging- similar to that of Maybelline’s baby lips

CONS
Can sometimes feel a bit greasy

Would definitely repurchase, such a great product

on 7/20/2015 10:56:00 PM

My all time favourite lip balm. When I was using EOS, it left my lips incredibly dry. So my friend recommended to use this. Which would probably be the best advice she's given me. For its price, $2.00+ at Superstore, it is definitely worth the few dollars. It does exactly what it claims to do. Hydro Care fixed my terribly chapped lips and made them luscious and soft. It glides on smoothly (WHICH I LOVE) and leaves a hint of shine.

The packaging is the usual twist up tube. But it does not get stuck like I've heard lip balms do.

Definitely my all time favourite.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

If you like having to reapply lip balm every 20 minutes, this is the lip balm for you. It has a very thin, greasy consistency, it absorbs fast and completely disappears, providing no protection whatsoever. My lips get chapped and start to peel while I'm still wearing it.

No, no, no, no. I live in a very humid country, and even then, eight glasses of water a day isn't enough to keep my chapped lips away. I was looking for a new lip balm after I'd tossed out my Burt's Bees mango butter one, which frankly, did not do much at all. For a period of time, I slathered on coconut oil before going to bed, which worked just fine. However, I decided I needed something more on-the-go, because coconut oil is a mess to handle when it's 36 degrees celsius outside. So I picked this up at my local drugstore, because it had sun protection and promised hydrated lips.

What a mistake.

I took it out of the package as soon as I paid for it. The smell was overpowering and noxious. It smells like poorly-made artificial almond scent. I couldn't stand it. That aside, it did not absorb as quickly as it was purported to - I took a two hour nap after slapping this on and when I woke up, that greasy, icky feeling was still there on my lips. Hydration was subpar.

In short, it smells bad, feels greasy, and does minimal nourishment. Pass.

Excellent product. Very moisturizing. I put this on every night before bed. I don't have to reapply. Compared to others, it just feels different - very hydrating. Great product!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It's a pretty generic lip balm, and it doesn't do much for me in the wintertime.

This lip balm is my life. I use it every day whether my lips are dry, I want a little gloss on my lips, before lipstick, everything. It does exactly what it says and it always leaves my lips feeling amazing and helps my lipstick go on effortless and not have that dry look, especially with mattes. This lip balm is super affordable and you can always find it on sales. I'm on my third tube atm and I will definitely continue to repurchase

Popular Lips Products