Sleek idivine palette

Sleek idivine palette

4.5

Mica, Talc, Paraffinum liquidum, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May contain: Cl 77891, Cl 77007, Cl 77492, Cl 77289, Cl 45410:2, Cl 15850:1, Cl 42090:2, Cl 77499, Cl 77742, Cl 15985:1.

on 6/20/2016 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive eyes and wear contact lenses for hours and I never had any problems with the I-Divine palettes. I always wear Urban Decay Primer Potion under any eyeshadow and the Sleek ones (both from Garden of Eden and Vintage Romance) last all day long without creasing. There is a bit of fallout when you apply them, because especially the ones in Garden of Eden are a bit powdery, but it does not bother me much because I always do the face only after the eyes.
As for Garden of Eden, the shimmery violets, the dark matte brown and green and the shimmery greens (Eve\'s Kiss, Paradise on Earth, Python, Fiona, Tree of Life, Fig, Evergreen and Fauna) are among my favourite shadows ever, but I am disappointed with Gates of Eden, Entwined, Forbidden and Adam\'s Apple. You can create an amazing violet/taupe look using only this palette, but for the greens I needed to look elsewhere for a inner lid color.
Anyway, I would absolutely suggest getting this palette because as I said 7 colors out of 12 are gorgeous, pigmented, blendable and long-lasting, the packaging is pretty and practical and the price is great.
As for Vintage Romance, I only bought it because it was cheap and I was really impressed with the Garden of Eden palette. Also, I needed some fuchsia/purple/violet shades and I liked a lot the ones in this palette (A Vow in Venice, Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood, Bliss in Barcelona and Forever in Florence): the fallout is minimal, the pigmentation is amazing and lasts all day with primer. Even so, I had to look elsewhere for a lighter color for the inner lid: I ended up choosing In the Spotlight from MUG, a super shimmery pink champagne.
The problem with this palette is that the pigmentation of the other seven shades, with the possible exception of Love in London, is disappointing, so I suggest you buy this palette only if you need some nice bright fuchsia/violet shades.

on 5/15/2016 3:08:00 PM

Great eyeshadows VERY pigmented ( crazy ! ) but do expect some fallout you have to tap your brush and protect your face when applying. But if you are experienced and gentle it is no problem. It doesn't go into the air but it does come loose and will fall off our brush and lay a bit on the shadow you want to tap of blow that off or your palette will become messy very soon. That is the only thing !
You really need to try these ! I only have 2 matte palettes so I don't have experience with the quality of the shiney shadows

I have the:
Sleek I Divine – V2
Sleek I Divine – Ultra Matte Brights V1 = great ! white primer underneath and pow !

buy it ^^ !

To Read all 98 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/5/2016 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the au natural and I really like it. I love the colors and the packaging is great, looks almost like it's high end.
I give only four stars because the lighter colors (almost half of them) unfortunately are really not that pigmented and you have to use a lot of product which sometimes makes the product really powdery and crumbly. The darker colours are much better pigmented and have a nicer consistancy. For the price this palette is absolutely amazing, never had any better pallette that cheap.

on 2/8/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been experimenting with "A New Day" for a couple of weeks now. I was really excited by this palette and somewhat disappointed with the results. The formulation seems to have changed since I first started buying Sleek palettes and I think this was their last chance. I'm going over to Zoeva next time. The shimmers are glittery and gritty and the mattes are not pigmented enough to apply without causing irritation. Sorry Sleek, love your highlighters, but no more chances on my eyelids.

on 10/24/2015 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best drugstore palette out there. They are constantly coming out with new palettes and different colour combinations along with matte and shimmer. They are very high pigmentation and are better than anything rimmel or Maybelline have made ever. The colour looks flawless and stays on. It is also a very fair price at only £10

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my review of the naturals palette.
After tossing up between a number of different higher end palettes, I decided on this one as I was not ready to invest a large sum of money into eye-shadow (being a student lol).
Overall this is an average product that gives you a flavour of using a palette and blending colours, though if you are not a beginner do not get this product as it will not add anything to your collection.

Colours: The colour selection is large ranging from sheer cream to black. I found the colours would work better on a ligher tone than my brown skin as the colours tend to be cooler.

Consistency: The colours are quite chalky, with the shimmer shades and noir leaving quite a bit of fall out on my cheeks. The consistency is not terrible and the colours do blend relatively well but I have maybelline shadows that blend better and are creamier than these.

Pigmentation: really hit and miss unfortunately. I was really looking forward to using toast- which is a peachy colour, however it is vey poorly pigmented :( though if i wet it upand pck it on it stays beautifully

Longevity: I cant really comment on the longevity as I havent work the colours all day yet.

Overall I give it a 3/5 because it is great value for money and the shadows are not terrible.- great for beginners like myself. In saying that, I will not be repurchasing. I thought this would be a palette I use every day but the colours just dont really go with my skin/colour preference :)

I'm an East Asian, and I use NC23 on Mac's foundation system. I was recommended Sleek buy a friend who tried and bought the product at Superdrug.
I would buy Sleek's products again, but never from their website! (Terrible CS, shipments get lost, bad cancellation/refund policy).

1. Their products are great (eyeshadow palettes, matte lip gloss and SPF lip balm), packaging is neat and practical. I have tried the I-Divine palette (Storm, Oh So Special, Ultra Matte V2) and the lip lines (Matte Me Birthday Suit, Pout Polish lip balm in pinks and peach), and all of them are awesome!

2. The eyeshadow palettes can't be beat for their price/performance.
I-Divine has both matte and shimmer colours, and all have fantastic, long-lasting pigmentation. As goof as Too Faced or Urban Decay palettes with similar colours. The shadows are flattering on any skin, it seems!

3. They have always had unreliable, slow customer service (A quick Google search will show you which kind).
(a) Takes 2 business days to hear back from them by e-mail. Quicker on Facebook and Twitter because of PR reasons, I guess (but negative comments get deleted regularly).
(b) Persistent issues with their website (you can't move an item from your Wishlist to the Shopping Cart, the module gets stuck and you have to renew your page).
(c) It's impossible to cancel an order on the site itself, you have to send an e-mail to the CS team and hope it hasn't been dispatched yet.

4. Advice for German buyers: Sleek offers a 10% coupon for first-time buyers on their website plus free shipping for over 30. Every month there is a special offer (50% off products, or free product for purchases over 20-30). But please compare products you're interested in with German resellers for reliable service and price!
For instance, Amazon.de offers free shipping for any order over 29 too, and every Sleek eyeshadow palette and several other main products (Matte Me, Pout Polish) are 50 cents cheaper sold and shipped through Amazon (there are other resellers with higher prices) as compared to Sleek's website.
Kosmetik4less has most Sleek products, but charges about 4 for shipping. I have not ordered from then so I can't comment further.

Bad Girl is a nice palette if you enjoy smoky eyes. There are gray, green, blue, and purple shades along with a shimmery white and beige colors for accent. There are three matte shades -- black(noir), blue(obnoxious), and dark purple(rebel). They are very pigmented and fun to wear. It's of a good value, and the big mirror is definitely a plus.

I was curious about these palettes and when they were on offer I bought 2. I have i-candy and don't remember exactly, but something something de mer vol 2. I candy is a better one of the two, but still far from perfect. Eyeshadow go on ok (they are shiny finish), blend well, but they start to wear off quickly, colour gets more and more sheer as the day goes by. I do prime my lids so the eyeshadow doesn't crease but just becomes a lot less pigmented. But I guess I can live with that because the colours are really pretty. The other one - del mer vol 2has a few matte shades thrown in it - horrible, absolutely awful to work with. Lighter shades barely show up, darker look muddy and even on a primed lids they get patchy. I hate this pallete and at the moment I only use two shades, which are kinda nice.
They retail at 8 approximately, i am not saying it's expensive but I can get MUA or Makeup Revolution palette for 4 and they are actually better quality. I will not be purchasing any more sleek palettes. I love sleek blushes and lipsticks, but eyeshadows are a major disappointment.

on 4/22/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the Vintage Romance palette and it's my 1st time buying Sleek product. The packaging comes in a beautiful cover and its so neat and most importantly there's a mirror inside. Not crazy about the applicator tho but i normally use my fingers to apply.

The colors are so me.. I love shades of purple and blues! And there's like a nice mix of matte and shimmers. The colors are very pigmented and blendable but I wouldn't compare it to MAC and Urban Decay.. that's like a totally different league. But for that price point, this palette is worth it.

I knocked off a lippie because I noticed a lot of fallout and one of the colors Bliss in Barcelona is so lacking in intensity compared to the rest. But overall, its a win!