Almay smart shade

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43
Almay smart shade
smart shadesmart shade

1 review

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.0%), Zinc Oxide (2.0%)Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Alcohol Denatured, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Alumina, Boron Nitrate, Galactoarabinan, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Tauramide, Cycloheptasiloxane, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Talc, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

I am usually weary of gimmicky products like this. but my sister had some of this concealer and I gave it a try. I am quite shocked at how well it works! I have a terrible habit of squeezing my zits (sorry, I know that's gross), and most concealers will make it look crusty while it's healing. this concealer works the best. it's not perfect, but it looks a lot better than anything else I've tried! it's thin though, so I have to layer it to get enough coverage.

also, the area around my nose is kind of red and blotchy. this concealer really corrects the area very well, and becomes invisible once it sets. it does not look like I'm wearing makeup.

if you don't blend it in enough, it can get a little too tan. so be sure to check it in bright light before you leave the house.