Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Flavor, Menthol, Methyl Nicotinate, Niacin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Bht, Propylparaben, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil,Palmitic Acid, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Tin Oxide, Silica, Yellow 5.

on 9/29/2011 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It has a tripeptide blend to encourage collagen production, hyaluronic microspheres for immediate plumping and instaplump (basically, the tingly type of lip plumpers.) I bought it in colorless. If you dont like ALOT of burn or tingle this would be great for you! I prefer my lip stinger for weekends but I like this when I dont want to get the h*ll burned out of me lol! I actually like the feel that it gives. It doesn't burn at all, like some other lip plumpers do, but it gives just a little minty, cool feel. It does plump slightly. It seems to make my lips softer and supple and slightly plumps out the deep lines I have in my lips(which is the main reason I use plumpers) I already have big lips its the lines that I dont like. This smooths them out by plumping them out slightly. im not going to say this makes your lips HUGE,but it does slightly plump and the fact that it does that for the price is a big deal!! There are more expensive products that do nothing but give you lies.The really great thing about this gloss is how moisturizing it is. Tube is huge also

rating-4 since I would like to plump more
price-2-12.99
packaging-4 since the tube is huge its hard to fit in small makeup bags ect
buy again-yes

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

meh, ill be honest, i dont even really like the plump lips look on MY lips. (It might be because im asian) anywhooo, i do like the consistency of this gloss, it glides on smoothly, and i LOOVE the brush applicator(hard to find those in the ds). The packaging is pretty, and the tingly plumping sensation is completely bearable if you have any ounce of strength in you(: obviously the plumping isn't on a very large scale, but it does smooth out the ridges in your lips. But seeing as i dont like the plumping part, and it is just a clear gloss, i wont purchase again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

WOW! this product actually works! I have tried many lip glosses that claim to plump up your lips and none have worked like this. the packaging is kinda cool too! and it doesn't sting! will def. buy again!