Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

4.3

Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Flavor, Menthol, Methyl Nicotinate, Niacin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Bht, Propylparaben, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil,Palmitic Acid, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Tin Oxide, Silica, Yellow 5.

on 8/16/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have naturally full lips, so I don't really need "plumping."

However, I wanted to give this a try as a treatment, since, as I near 50, I find that my lips just are not as smooth as they have always been before.

So I've been using Plump Potion at bedtime every night, and while it hasn't made my lips look 20 again, it has helped some, and I am pleased with that.

Plump Potion is quite thick and sticky; I'm not sure I'd want to wear it as a gloss. It feels nicely emollient, though, and has a pleasant mint-like scent/taste. I didn't find that it stings, and I have fairly sensitive skin.

I'd buy Plump Potion again, because it's a reasonably priced, effective product from a cruelty-free company. I give it only a four, because it's not a "miracle" product, but I am pleased with it.

on 12/18/2012 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

LOVE THIS!

It tingles and is it my imagination or do my lips become plump little pillows after I have applied this? This stuff is kind of pricey (for drugstore) so I wait for sales and then it's usually sold out. I've had a really hard time finding the clear.

This gloss is not overly sticky (MAC, I'm talkin' to YOU) and it feels smooth on my lips. I keep some of this in my purse, at home and in my desk drawer at work.

The packaging is kinda cute, it looks like an injection needle. Yikes, just the thought of anybody injecting anything into my lips give me the heeby-jeebys. I love this stuff but I wish they made this in more colors.

on 2/29/2012 9:17:00 PM

This is a great product and has become a staple for me. Plumps lips well without any intense burning. Also seems to be pretty moisturizing, as I live in a cold climate and I find when I wear this I don't have to apply lip balm. The packaging is also super cute! Would repurchase.

This was just meh for me. It does plump quite a bit I found, but it is a large bulky size to throw in a pocket. The brush is not the best, it splays easily. Its quite a heavy gloss as well. Made my lips so so so red!!! I have tried a lot of plumpers and never had my mouth go that red. It didn't at first but did towards the end of the tube. A tad expensive for drug store.

on 5/5/2010 8:25:00 PM

This is the best lip plumper I have ever used hands down. As soon as I purchased this, I took it home and placed it on one side of my lips to see if there really was a difference. I rechecked in 5 minutes and the amount of plumping was incredible. I can use this as a gloss or a serum and let it dry a bit before applying lipliner.

on 4/7/2010 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is most definitely my HG gloss. I am on my third tube of clear and I have stopped using all other balms/glosses from my arsenal of products. This plumps my lips (without burning or stinging), the shine lasts MUCH longer than any other gloss I've used, and I chew gum all day so this staying power is great. It is VERY sticky but that doesn't bother me in the least. The only time that's a hassle is out in the wind when my hair sticks to my lips ;)
I will absolutely buy this over and over and unless something changes, I will use this exclusively as I have been for the past two months. I reapply during the day several times, but even with that, a tube will last me about a month. Love love love. : ) It's $9.99 at CVS which I would normally find a bit pricey for a DS gloss, but I think this is worth it.

I thought I loooved this product at first. So much so that I even went back and got it in another color. However, both tubes are now in a landfill far away i.e. I threw them away days ago.. I loved how they looked, loved the texture, was pretty sure it plumped at least temporarily but the TASTE! I couldn't get past the nasty taste it would leave in my mouth! So gross! Didn't want my boyfriend to kiss my lips and taste that. SO not worth it.. Plus I have naturally full lips so I don't know why I bought plumpers but I figured I want them to stay plump with age..I'll keep looking though.

on 1/10/2010 8:22:00 PM

I am SO in love with this product! I've been using it for quite some time now. It claims to give instant results in 60 seconds - instant plumping effect, instant hydrating & smoothing, as well as younger, smoother, and fuller looking lips with continued use.
Honestly, I can believe it. Now, don't expect Angelina Jolie Lips the first time using it. But right away my first time using it, I noticed that even with the clear gloss, my lip's color is enhanced, my pout is a little poutier, and all my lines are smoothed as well as it gives off a refreshing, tingly sensation - not stingy like some lip plumpers. Maybe it's one of those things where you believe it because you want to, but I think my lips aren't as tiny as they used to be.
I'm not 100% happy with the price, around $9, but I'm a little cheap haha.
Overall, a 5 out of 5 and I will definitely continue to purchase this. The colored glosses are great, too!

on 7/12/2009 6:00:00 PM

This isn't just my favorite plumper - it's a great gloss in its own right. It plumps my lips up very effectively (granted, I usually do get good mileage out of these products but this is still noteworthy), gives just the right amount of sting (mild but enjoyable) and turns my lips a flushed rosy pink. And the finish is beautiful. I can wear this on its for natural pinkness but I also like to let it settle, then put lipstick over it - it looks softer and sexier that way and still has staying power. Best drugstore product ever.

on 4/12/2009 5:28:00 PM

this stuff plumps the lips wonderfully! makes em look big and juicy,

the only drawback is, which is why I wouldnt repurchase, is

it dries my lips like maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. it didnt chap them, just made them feel like wax and dry at the same time.