Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

4.3

Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Flavor, Menthol, Methyl Nicotinate, Niacin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Bht, Propylparaben, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil,Palmitic Acid, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Tin Oxide, Silica, Yellow 5.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

There really isn't anything I can say that hasn't yet already been said. This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!

Today is a lazy, rainy Sunday, therefore I will be inside, mirror in hand and staring admiringly at my lips all day. Why, do you ask? This.freaking.product. I picked it up on a whim a few days ago, and I am already certain that this is the beginning of a wonderful vanity love affair.

I have been a lip fusion xl customer (off and on) for about seven years. In the past, I have tried city lips, duwop, sally hansen's lip inflation xtreme and a slew of others both high and low end. Until day, I was certain that lip fusion xl took the cake. I even featured it in an article about natural lip enhancement methods on my blog/online magazine. However, I now have no choice but to edit the article in order to express how impressed I am with this gem of a product.

Plump potion is EVERY bit as good (or perhaps just sliiiiiiightly better) than lip fusion xl. Considering the price difference, this product blows it out of the water! Although I still consider lip fusion xl an awesome product, I have no desire to throw money away.

This product infuses my lips with moisture, provides incredible shine and although it takes about 3 or 4 minutes, increases my lip volume by about 20-25%. After about 10 minutes, I then blot off the excess gently and apply whichever other lip gloss or lipstick I desire. My lips remain moist, smooth and pouty.

Try it. You're welcome.

This is a fantastic plumping gloss. I have used several other plumpers, from Lip Venom to Lip Fusion, and this works just as well, if not better. It makes my lips feel slightly tingly and "numb" and so full, and they do look fuller, but the plump look is more from the fact that it's a gloss. They feel, however, extremely plush and smooth. Will repurchase.
Update 6/12/13 This still works fantastically. My lips aren't really bigger, although they definitely appear that way when I use this under lip liner, but they are much softer and more supple. Go get you some!

I just love it. It works and made my lips feel so smooth!

on 2/15/2013 9:57:00 AM

I'm going to review this lip gloss after using it exclusively for almost 4 years. I dont know why I didn't earlier. I absolutely adore this product and it has changed my lips for the better. I had very full nice lips when I was younger but aging really thinned them out, i'm 45 now. I apply this gloss a couple times a day and before bed.When I sleep with it on I wake up to super plump moisturized lips and it has somehow also eradicated the lip lines that I should have being a former long time smoker, but I have none. I stopped using it for a month recently just so I could try new products. My lips went back to being half the size. So, lesson learned as i'm never straying again! This gloss stays on extremely well and you dont have to reapply very often. It works well with any of my lipsticks. I dont mind the smell at all. I find it very neutral, a tad tingly but not painfully so and i've never found anything more moisturizing and i've tried alot of lip fix products. I pray that they keep making this forever. I pay about 15 dollars for it where I live but i'd pay more. It's my one product I can't live without!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It does it's plumping job in a few mintes, due to the tingling sensation I kinda like the feel of, this lipgloss rocks, high shine, mirror-end finish, physicans formula that company can maked really good blending-in cosmetics

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This has to be the worst product I have ever tried on my lips. Between the burning, sticky, tacky, horrible taste--and the fact that there was no plumping, at all--I could not get this junk off fast enough! I'm thrilled that it has worked well for others, but as for me, this was a very bad experience.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The plumper itself has some sort of effect. It helps to make the lips appear to be bigger because it is a gloss, and i did notice that my lips got subtly bigger. The tube is quite big, compared to other lip plumpers; so I feel that it has lasted me longer than many others.
To me the packaging is no big deal. I dont really care how good it is, as long as the product does as its supposed to.
The desired effect only lasts a little while though; not longer than an hour. And also when I applied it, it felt quite sticky and heavy.
However, i would buy this product again, because the price is much cheaper than compared to many other lip plumpers.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a lip plumper that actually works! I've tried many high end plumpers and I was always forced to ask my husband "Do my lips look any different?" because I couldn't see ANY change myself. After seeing such great reviews of this product and it's excellent price, I decided to give it a try.

I saw a difference within seconds of applying the gloss. My lips tingled slightly, (a more mild tingle than DuWop's Lip Venom - which btw, is utterly useless) smoothed and darkened to a pink-berry color. The effect lasts a long time and is instantly revived when you add fresh gloss - something that did not happen with other plumpers. Also, I was able to apply it over lipstick and receive the benefits.

The really great thing about this gloss is how moisturizing it is! I wore some as a night treatment and I woke up to soft, smooth lips.

I'm very glad I stumbled upon those good reviews, otherwise I would never have tried this! I'm looking forward to seeing long-term plumping from repeated use.

on 10/8/2009 11:47:00 PM

This product is on sale most of the time. You can find bogo sales at drugstores and some packages come with 2 for the price of 1. i got mine for only like 3 buck using coupons and the sale. this gloss makes your lips definitely plump and soooooo shiny! this lip gloss is more shiny than any other drug store brand ever! i wear this when i go to clubs and out at night. it might even be better than macs lip gloss. TRY IT ! its so cheap too. all physician formula products are a great price for the product. AND they usually have coupons on the package for $2-$5 off instantly and their price range is only from like $5-$15. there is also try me free products where u send in for a full rebate!