Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

Filtered by hair type : Other
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Flavor, Menthol, Methyl Nicotinate, Niacin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Bht, Propylparaben, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil,Palmitic Acid, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Tin Oxide, Silica, Yellow 5.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

WOW! this product actually works! I have tried many lip glosses that claim to plump up your lips and none have worked like this. the packaging is kinda cool too! and it doesn't sting! will def. buy again!

on 10/8/2009 11:47:00 PM

This product is on sale most of the time. You can find bogo sales at drugstores and some packages come with 2 for the price of 1. i got mine for only like 3 buck using coupons and the sale. this gloss makes your lips definitely plump and soooooo shiny! this lip gloss is more shiny than any other drug store brand ever! i wear this when i go to clubs and out at night. it might even be better than macs lip gloss. TRY IT ! its so cheap too. all physician formula products are a great price for the product. AND they usually have coupons on the package for $2-$5 off instantly and their price range is only from like $5-$15. there is also try me free products where u send in for a full rebate!

on 2/11/2009 5:50:00 PM

I LOVE THIS STUFF IT WORKS GREAT SMELLS GOOD TO..I DID NOTICED A DIFFRENT RIGHT AWAY.I HAVE TRIED MANY LINES AND THIS ONE IS GREAT.........YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE A BIG BOTTLE THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have TINY lips and let me tell you, THIS WORKS. It makes my lips look big! I was shocked. Yes lip glosses have a way with making your lips look plumped out, but this is for real, more than regular clear glosses. The shine is Super reflective, in your face, glossy. Love it. The only reasons I took off a lippy is because, the bottle is so huge, it takes quite an amount of space in my travel makeup bag (not to mention it looks slightly tacky) and has a slight weird taste and smell I can't ignore for a minute or two. But that can be totally overlooked by what it delivers to my lips. Sometimes there are packaging that include TWO, one for free, so for the price, it is definitely worth it. Meh 5 lippies :D

on 6/10/2008 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I was spending $32 to $38 on darn Lip Fusion. I decided to try this and OMG! I swear it works better. I got it in the clear because I basically just put this on before any of my many, many lipsticks and glosses. Some people reviewing the other colors complained about the scent. I guess it smells chemically at first, but it doesn't bother me at all. It goes away soon enough and I usually put some other lip product that is scented or flavored over it anyway. Maybe I'm just not that sensitive to smells or something. Anyway, you feel this working and a minute later you look at you lips and they are smooth as glass and shiny. Oh, I also love the packaging. Its kinda big, but its just cool looking. I haven't seen anything else out there that looks like it. It has a brush applicator, too, which is nice. No more Lip Fusion for me. This is much better and much less expensive.