Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

Physicians Formula Plump Potion Clear

4.3

Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Flavor, Menthol, Methyl Nicotinate, Niacin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Bht, Propylparaben, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil,Palmitic Acid, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Tin Oxide, Silica, Yellow 5.

on 6/10/2015 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

So many people have already raved about this product so I will keep it short. I absolutely love this product. It's a fabulous high shine plumping gloss but this is more like a lip serum because it does wonders to soften and smooth out the lips. So I actually use this more to prep my lips before lip liner or lipstick! I will apply this first then do the rest of my makeup then blot some of it off then apply my lip products. When I take this gloss off hours later my bare lips look healthy and smooth! 😊

Today is a lazy, rainy Sunday, therefore I will be inside, mirror in hand and staring admiringly at my lips all day. Why, do you ask? This.freaking.product. I picked it up on a whim a few days ago, and I am already certain that this is the beginning of a wonderful vanity love affair.

I have been a lip fusion xl customer (off and on) for about seven years. In the past, I have tried city lips, duwop, sally hansen's lip inflation xtreme and a slew of others both high and low end. Until day, I was certain that lip fusion xl took the cake. I even featured it in an article about natural lip enhancement methods on my blog/online magazine. However, I now have no choice but to edit the article in order to express how impressed I am with this gem of a product.

Plump potion is EVERY bit as good (or perhaps just sliiiiiiightly better) than lip fusion xl. Considering the price difference, this product blows it out of the water! Although I still consider lip fusion xl an awesome product, I have no desire to throw money away.

This product infuses my lips with moisture, provides incredible shine and although it takes about 3 or 4 minutes, increases my lip volume by about 20-25%. After about 10 minutes, I then blot off the excess gently and apply whichever other lip gloss or lipstick I desire. My lips remain moist, smooth and pouty.

Try it. You're welcome.

on 4/14/2013 4:11:00 AM

Great product - I did a lot of searching before buying this and from what I've read, the results you will get from this is similar to LipFusion XL (which is more than triple the price). This does definitely plump, not a HUGE amount (because quite honestly that kind of a result requires lip injections) but it did plump enough for my boyfriend to comment on them out of the blue when I went to see him! Also I get a lot of lines on my lips when I apply lipstick/lip liner and this gloss made those lines disappear completely and left my lips looking smooth and glossy...yes, it is very glossy, but I love shiny, plump lips! The packaging and size it great too, I think this should last me a good couple years! Awesome product. PS. Get the clear potion and not the pink potion! (More of a plumping effect with the clear as opposed to the pink according to reviews)

on 2/15/2013 9:57:00 AM

I'm going to review this lip gloss after using it exclusively for almost 4 years. I dont know why I didn't earlier. I absolutely adore this product and it has changed my lips for the better. I had very full nice lips when I was younger but aging really thinned them out, i'm 45 now. I apply this gloss a couple times a day and before bed.When I sleep with it on I wake up to super plump moisturized lips and it has somehow also eradicated the lip lines that I should have being a former long time smoker, but I have none. I stopped using it for a month recently just so I could try new products. My lips went back to being half the size. So, lesson learned as i'm never straying again! This gloss stays on extremely well and you dont have to reapply very often. It works well with any of my lipsticks. I dont mind the smell at all. I find it very neutral, a tad tingly but not painfully so and i've never found anything more moisturizing and i've tried alot of lip fix products. I pray that they keep making this forever. I pay about 15 dollars for it where I live but i'd pay more. It's my one product I can't live without!

on 12/18/2012 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

LOVE THIS!

It tingles and is it my imagination or do my lips become plump little pillows after I have applied this? This stuff is kind of pricey (for drugstore) so I wait for sales and then it's usually sold out. I've had a really hard time finding the clear.

This gloss is not overly sticky (MAC, I'm talkin' to YOU) and it feels smooth on my lips. I keep some of this in my purse, at home and in my desk drawer at work.

The packaging is kinda cute, it looks like an injection needle. Yikes, just the thought of anybody injecting anything into my lips give me the heeby-jeebys. I love this stuff but I wish they made this in more colors.

Girls, this is it! My oh my, do I really deserve how my lips look with this gloss?
It's like a wonderbra for your lips. First, I had bought this gloss in the colour nude which looked terribly metallic and unnatural on. I threw it away. But after one after another rave review for the clear version came in I thought I should give it a try ( considering the relatively cheap price).
Let me tell you, my lips look moisturised and full without the plasticy stickiness (think Mac's clear gloss). This has a gorgeous effect on my entire face because my lower lips look fuller in a very natural way and as a consequence my face looks softer (and younger). I wholeheartedly recommend this gloss for its moisturising and Softly plumping effect. It has even kicked away my all time favourite number 1 lip gloss La Laque by Lancome in Marylin beige which really means something.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It does it's plumping job in a few mintes, due to the tingling sensation I kinda like the feel of, this lipgloss rocks, high shine, mirror-end finish, physicans formula that company can maked really good blending-in cosmetics

on 3/23/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love it! Delivers what promises. Will have to stock up on the lip gloss, because Walgreens doesn't carry Physicians Formula any more, and @ CVS their products are on sale. Could be a sign that they also will get rid of them:(

on 2/29/2012 9:17:00 PM

This is a great product and has become a staple for me. Plumps lips well without any intense burning. Also seems to be pretty moisturizing, as I live in a cold climate and I find when I wear this I don't have to apply lip balm. The packaging is also super cute! Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this product. The natural color it gives my lips, the smooth, plumped effect, and it even lasts some time even after you wipe it off. It does everything it says it does. I'd buy hundreds, if I had the cash.
I love using this gloss with lipcolor or by itself, one downfall is the nasty taste it has to it. I know: lipgloss isn't for eating, but I'd still prefer a taste. :P It lasts A WHILE, even for hours! It doesn't rub off easy, and a little really does go a long way. It's kinda sticky, but it's to stay on longer.
Great lipgloss ever, it really is my favorite. <3