Natura Bisse Tensolift Neck Cream

No Image

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is truly a effective product. Most Neck Creams only hydrate and/or firm. But Natura Bisses Tensolift Neck actually has a filler peptide in it that instantly fills rings around the neck for instant results as well as accumulative, it lightens discoloration with a ingredient from the Daisy Flower, brightens the neck area with a barely there gold tone, hydrates, lifts and firms. Immediately my neck looked and felt better and after years of using it my neck looks as smooth as a 20 year old. It's a great product

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

EXCELLENT neck cream..Works better than anything I've tried so far!

on 6/17/2008 10:29:00 PM

Disregard the hype. This is just another (heinously overpriced) cream that makes your skin feel pleasant. PERIOD. The only thing it lifts is money from your wallet.

on 6/10/2008 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh my, this is the HG of neck creams. I was so skeptical about it (because most do NOT do a thing), but when I purchsed my La Mer the other day at Neiman's, the woman helping me gave me a sample. I used it twice and saw a marked difference in the look and feel of my neck...had to have it. I ran back 3 days later and dropped the large amount a cash for my 1.7 once jar and I feel like I am coveting it! I LOVE IT.

Now, I have pretty good skin for my 44 years. Wrinkles are not a problem, but loss of elasticity is creeping up on me, and especially, my neck! it is mildly crepey and is losing its tension. This stuff really tones it up, softens the skin, tightens the crepes, and adds back elasticity. I kid you not. As a matter of fact, if you go on ebay, you can see bidding wars over the sample paks of this stuff. I am glad to finally write the first review. You can use this on your "jowls" (jaw line) as well as decollate (which is recommended). The gal even told me to use it on the back of my neck. Heck, I'll use it anywhere if it it gives it a lift!

So, in a nutshell, if this can buy me a few years before getting a "lift" with the knife, I am all over it. See if you can get a sample before dropping the bucks. However, if you are like me, and are seeing neck problems, I think you will be so grateful for this product!