Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

4.7

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene (CI 40800).

on 8/1/2016 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I had horrible, HORRIBLE eczema around my lips for months, until I bought this, after trying countless products. I have been using it as a lip balm for 3 weeks and the eczema is GONE! I no longer look like an 80 year old chain-smoker! Not only is the eczema gone, but I have been getting compliments on how plump my lips look.

The tube has lasted for a long time (I'm about halfway through the stick), and does not seem "addictive" like many lip balms. I can switch to a lip gloss for a few hours, without having to go back. It also helps me keep my lip gloss on for longer amounts of time, without having to re-apply.

It's a good product to wear "around the house". I can't say what it does to other dry parts of the body, but it has really been my saviour for the nightmare that was happening to my lips. I'll definitely buy another tube to use on other dry parts of my body. I don't want to cross-contaminate.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If you ever get pregnant, this will be your absolute best friend!! Such a life saver. I put on my stomach every single day to prevent getting stretch marks and it worked like a charm. Very impressed.

Extremely moisturizing and soothing for chapped lips. Big stick that lasts a long time. I often use on dry parts of my body such as elbows and knees. I always keep this in my handbag for any emergency dryness.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use the one without SPF as a lip balm and it's my favorite. It glides on smoothly and has a light cocoa scent that fades. My lips don't feel dried out once it's gone, nor does it make them flake like some balms do. It's a little large, but not unworkable and if I want to carry it in my purse I just de-pot it into a smaller container. My only complaint is I've had a couple of tubes break at the base so they couldn't be swiveled, but I just scooped it out what was remaining and put it in empty lip balm containers. So I would rate the packaging 3/5, but the actual product is definitely 5/5 for me. Love love love this.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've gone through dozens of these over the years. I've even purchased them for everyone in my family. I'm a self proclaimed cosmetics addict, but if I could only have one product, this would be it. I use it on my lips both day and night. I've used it on a scar on my hand following surgery, and it's virtually invisible after only a month. It works wonders on an irritated nose during cold or allergy season, as well as dry cuticles in Winter. I'm very sensitive to scents, but this has a subtle cocoa butter scent that's never overwhelming.Overall fantastic must have product that I recommend to everyone!

on 3/4/2016 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The most amazing thing you will ever put on your lips.
Heals cracked and chapped winter lips.
smells like coco (sooooooo good) but has no flavour which is good because I would constantly lick it off if it did have that flavour.
you get a lot of product and it lasts forever.
It totally looks like a glue stick btw.

on 2/25/2016 6:56:00 PM

I can't live without this balm. Been using it for years. I order it by the dozen from Amazon. Lasts forever.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is awesome, especially if you have the version that has SPF 30.

Mainly, this product is a nice moisturizing and pleasant smelling lip balm. But also, you can use as a sunscreen on your face, especially if you have dry skin like I do.

This product has five different chemical sunscreens. Chemical sunscreens become active on your skin after 20 minutes. So, this product might be a good thing to put on before you go outside, or after you take a little indoor break. And, of course, you should be reapplying liberally, which is easy to do when you are carrying something this convenient around.

This product on clear on my pale skin and keeps on smelling like delicious chocolate for a couple of hours. However, it's not a cloying scent, just a nice hint of one of my favorite smells in the world. (Obviously, if you don't like the smell of chocolate, you are going to hate this.)

For less than five dollars, you get half an ounce of moisturizing and protective product, in a convenient swivel stick format that holds up well. I think I might just get more of these to stash in pockets this summer. After all, skin cancer is not a cute look.

on 2/14/2016 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is quite nice, I use it as a lip balm - it is smooth and light and creamy and the wide applicator feels generous and comfortable. It feels lovely while it's on. When it comes off after lips go back to being dry, in my experience. Also there's SPF in the one I have, and I feel that I can taste the chemicals, I don't like eating that throughout the day, can't be too good for you. I hadn't realised it's multi-purpose, so may use it for other dry areas.

on 1/29/2016 2:09:00 AM

This is the only chapstick I use besides Burt's Bees. Seriously moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. I don't like most chapsticks because I am allergic to a common ingredient found in them that makes my lips peel, but this doesn't do that at all, it actually does what it is supposed to which is moisturize my lips. I also use it on my knuckles in the winter time if I can't find my hand lotion in my purse in a pinch, works fab. Love it, buy it!

Popular Body Skincare Products