Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Oryza Sativa Starch, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Carbomer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499/Iron Oxides Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

This foundation looks fab when it goes on. But on me it oxidises within an hour to a darker shade. And it is not matte. I will use up what I have over the summer but I won't bother to trawl Ebay for a replacement.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this foundation! It blends really well with a foundation brush or even my fingers (since i've lost my brush) and gives maybe a medium coverage but it's pretty buildable. the colour matches me like almost perfectly and i don't use powder during the day as it has a really nice natural finish that isn't completely matte but isn't shiny/dewy either. it lasts pretty long as well, depending on what im doing that day. plus, i think the packaging is quite nice and i like it how it's a pump.

on 2/1/2009 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Excellent foundation for oily skin. Finish is matte, yet natural. I had to blot minimally (I always have to blot), but the makeup stayed in place all day and did not smudge or smear or ever start looking like cake batter (as many liquid foundations do for me).

The coverage is medium, but buildable to heavy. My acne is under control, but the few spots I have were covered well, and I didn't need under eye concealer with this. It also doesn't feel or look heavy...very natural.
It applied really easily with damp foundation brush.

The Natural color works okay for my fair, olive toned skin. It's a tad too peach, but a little of my EM powder on top and it's great. For reference, I use Everyday Minerals in Light Almond or Olive fair, depending on how tan I am (not very tanned right now). I also wear Origins reflection perfection in Linen.

This is a great liquid makeup for me to keep on hand when I want a more polished & made-up look. I wore it during a photo shoot and my face did not get that white-ish look some makeup gives you in photos.

EDIT: Can't wear this everyday. I think it does clog pores, but is okay to use on occasion still.