Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Oryza Sativa Starch, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Carbomer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499/Iron Oxides Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

on 1/9/2011 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this foundation in caramel and it was too dark and orange for me. I usually wear tawny in estee lauder or NC35 in mac. It gave more of a light coverage in my opinion. It is very comparable to a drug store foundation, especially colour/shade wise, their "yellow" tones are orange.

on 11/5/2010 9:57:00 AM

HG alert! too bad to have a discounted HG product but this is perfect.i have been looking for a matte yet natural longlasting foundation with medium coverage and oil-free tag.mostly matte long-lasting foundations are too heavy(like estee lauder DW).but this one is not.it feels like i dont have anything on my skin.blends perfectly,doesnt clog my pores and looks too natural-between dewy and matte.lasting power is great too.i think the coverage is more sheer to medium than medium.but it is buildable and works well for me.too bad that it is DC,but thanks god it is still available.packacing is lovely btw,looks modern and chic without being ridicilously posh

for color-matching: i am nc15/20,though i dont have strong undertones.i use Soft Beige and suits me perfect,no orange tint either

on 10/24/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am pale, and thus have real trouble finding a foundation that is light enough and doesn't make me look yellow or orange. This is just a wonderful product. I have been a huge fan of Kanebo's cream foundation, which covers only slightly better than this amazing product from CK. It gives a light to medium coverage smooths out easily, i found applying with fingers worked best. It works like the Kanebo, I am thinking this might also be silicone based as it glides on so easily. So glad I found this product as the Kanebo is soooo expensive 60-70 pounds. I found the CK online for less than 12 dollars incl. postage. So despite the reviews I was to begin with very sceptic.
I have an oily t-zone, which no foundation has managed to control so far, this doesn't either but, it keeps it at bay. It doesn't cake or melt of easily as long as I use a setting powder. Best of all it doesn't make me brake out.

on 8/5/2010 1:09:00 PM

wonderful product!!!! I bought it online so wasn't sure about the color. I'm pale and finding the right color for my skin is very difficult (I'm pale with yellow/olive undertones).
So I chose cream 104 and I couldn't be happier! Perfect color, perfect consistency, perfect working with this foundation - it just looks like I got nothing on my face! Velvet finish, matt. WOW.
This foundation lasts great in spite of my mixed/oily skin.
Excellent cover, definitely buildable, anyway one layer is enough to make my skin silky and smooth, covering all imperfections including dark circles around my eyes.
Plus - great price.
Highly recommended! Will buy again and again.

on 10/5/2009 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely easy to apply foundation. It is as it says.. infinitely matte and stays on for those days when you run around and think your whole face fell off. It holds up without shine or running.

I have been trying this for the past three weeks and have had no break outs, no shine, and wonderful coverage, although not a thick pasty look.

I have stated I hate shimmer already -- this makeup gives me the matte face I wanted with the darker lips and soft blushes. I use the 202 color and am an NC115 MAC or MUFE 117.

This is not cheap, but you use a small amount and it has no funny smells (yes, I am sick of MAC smells.. lol). It does not oxidize (YEs, MAC always oxidizes) and should last a long time.

I don't know if it is HG for me -- but it is a great product.

I would purchase again.

on 12/25/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think if you found the right color this would be excellent for oily skin. Even though I have oily skin, I have some dryness and flaking due to BP and retin-a, so it's actually a bit too dry for me, and emphasizes the flaking. Porcelain was a bit too pale, and cream a bit too dark for me. It does go on very silky smooth though, and have good coverage. Very nice pump bottle as well. Thank goodness Sephora lets you sample first!