Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Oryza Sativa Starch, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Carbomer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499/Iron Oxides Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

on 3/18/2011 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this sight unseen from Strawberry cosmetics cos it was heavily discounted. When I first got it, I was disappointed because it was so watery! It was like putting on a film of oil on your face. A day later, to my pleasant surprise, it came out thick. I think it's just the layer of oil that needs to be pumped out before you get to the real stuff. So anyway, this foundation turned out WAY better than I expected. I've not been into matte foundations since I turned 40 as it tends to look dry and lifeless. This one, I wouldn't even call matte - it provides light (not sheer) coverage and makes my skin look beautifully creamy, like I have naturally healthy skin. If you want a truly matte foundation, I actually wouldn't recommend this. If you have oily skin, you probably will need to blot a lot at the end of the day.

The colour match is ok. I ordered Soft Beige 201 and it looks frighteningly peach in the bottle. Slightly too peachy for my NC25 skin if I scrutinise hard enough but I can still get away with it.

on 4/11/2009 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First, pay no attention to the color you see on the bottle, it does not reflect the contents inside. I ordered mine through Sephora.com because neither of the local Sephora's carry CK, boo! I was a little surprised by the beige color on the bottle because I ordred the lightest color, porcelain. It turns out that they are all the same color and you can't see the makeup inside.

Since I am almost always the lightest shade available, it was pretty easy to choose porcelain.
It is a perfect neutral for very light skin. Kudos to CK for keeping it neutral! I am a true neutral and it is very difficult to find foundation that is not too ashy or too yellow. A great color for pale girls. I can't speak to the other shades because I haven't seen them, sorry about that.

I really couldn't be more pleased with this makeup's performance. It glides on easily, looks incredibly natural and polished, is invisible while wearing, and manages to cover minor redness and blemishes very well! I happen to be on the dry side, so if you are too, you'll want to be sure and moisturize well before putting on.

CK has taken at least one other crack at a cosmetic line. I didn't try anything from their previous venture, but this one seems to be a winner. Big time! For some of you , this will be a 32.00 miracle in a bottle!