Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Oryza Sativa Starch, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Carbomer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499/Iron Oxides Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

Love this foundation - I have heard it's been discontinued? Have been really fortunate to pick it up at our local discount shopping centre for 4.50 :) It seemed a bit thin to start with but gave the bottle a really good shake - the tone is very good for my fair skin - a more pink hue whereas lots of pale foundations seem to have more of an orange base. Lovely matte coverage and having been on my feet all day its still in place - Hoorah!

I had high hopes for this product and unfortunatly was dissapointed.

The make-up is a very light consistensy, lighter than anything I have ever used before.
I also didn't feel like that it didn't sink into my skin as much as my former foundation had done. Therefore it felt greasy and that I was wearing make-up, not a very natural feel.

on 2/27/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought it in Strawberry sale. So the price was perfect. For me is great - it is light make-up, long lasting and really matt. I can reccomend it.

on 11/5/2010 9:57:00 AM

HG alert! too bad to have a discounted HG product but this is perfect.i have been looking for a matte yet natural longlasting foundation with medium coverage and oil-free tag.mostly matte long-lasting foundations are too heavy(like estee lauder DW).but this one is not.it feels like i dont have anything on my skin.blends perfectly,doesnt clog my pores and looks too natural-between dewy and matte.lasting power is great too.i think the coverage is more sheer to medium than medium.but it is buildable and works well for me.too bad that it is DC,but thanks god it is still available.packacing is lovely btw,looks modern and chic without being ridicilously posh

for color-matching: i am nc15/20,though i dont have strong undertones.i use Soft Beige and suits me perfect,no orange tint either

on 10/24/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am pale, and thus have real trouble finding a foundation that is light enough and doesn't make me look yellow or orange. This is just a wonderful product. I have been a huge fan of Kanebo's cream foundation, which covers only slightly better than this amazing product from CK. It gives a light to medium coverage smooths out easily, i found applying with fingers worked best. It works like the Kanebo, I am thinking this might also be silicone based as it glides on so easily. So glad I found this product as the Kanebo is soooo expensive 60-70 pounds. I found the CK online for less than 12 dollars incl. postage. So despite the reviews I was to begin with very sceptic.
I have an oily t-zone, which no foundation has managed to control so far, this doesn't either but, it keeps it at bay. It doesn't cake or melt of easily as long as I use a setting powder. Best of all it doesn't make me brake out.

on 1/19/2010 5:17:00 PM

This is pretty much the perfect foundation for me. The colour is an exact match and spreads like a dream. It has a mousse like texture which just glides over your skin. Coverage is buildable, its easy to apply and it lasts all day. GA Lasting UV is close but not as good since it emphases dryness but this just blurs everything. I dont think this is the best oil control foundation out there but at least it doesnt leave you shiny and its nothing blotting film cant get rid of. I dont know where to get this now that sephora is no longer carrying this line. The price is great and performs like a true high end foundation. Everyone is particularly fussy over something and foundation is my item. It has to be perfect and this is very close to it. Highly recommended, esp if you are after yellow tones shades. This is not drying either and doesnt make you look flat. Pump gives perfect amount and doesnt block, unlike Chanel.

on 11/11/2009 9:00:00 AM

Okay, I have struggled with mild to moderate acne my whole life. I used Proactive religiously, but I still always have like three or four zits I am battling at any given time. I bought this foundation, and my skin changed! I am so in love with it. I have ZERO break outs, and I even sleep in it. Yes! SLEEP in it. This from the girl who freaks out and follows a stringent facial routine. This foundation is a miracle, not to mention it looks amazing! It does last all day looking flawless and apparently all night, ha. I HIGHLY recommend this product. I saw that Sephora discontinued it! I can't find it anywhere online, and I am freaking out. Does anyone know what happened to it?

on 10/5/2009 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely easy to apply foundation. It is as it says.. infinitely matte and stays on for those days when you run around and think your whole face fell off. It holds up without shine or running.

I have been trying this for the past three weeks and have had no break outs, no shine, and wonderful coverage, although not a thick pasty look.

I have stated I hate shimmer already -- this makeup gives me the matte face I wanted with the darker lips and soft blushes. I use the 202 color and am an NC115 MAC or MUFE 117.

This is not cheap, but you use a small amount and it has no funny smells (yes, I am sick of MAC smells.. lol). It does not oxidize (YEs, MAC always oxidizes) and should last a long time.

I don't know if it is HG for me -- but it is a great product.

I would purchase again.

on 7/26/2009 3:39:00 PM

HG foundation! I am super super pale and have a hell of a time finding a foundation that doesn't have an orange tint. I got this for my wedding from Sephora, as I wanted my makeup to look super natural in the picks and my maybelline wasn't cutting it. I have this in Porcelain and at first I thought I had gotten it too light. Turns out it is the perfect shade - I was just used to the orangey tint from L'oreal/Maybelline/Revlon. This covers a multitude of sins, freckles to acne marks to existing zits. And it looked so very natural in my wedding photos and lasted through a 90+ degree day without fading or budging. I can't go back to the other foundations, they just seem too fakey. And one bottle has lasted me from March to now with everyday use. Love, Love, LOVE!

Would I but this product again? Hell yes! This is HG status for me. I am very fair with a bit of redness in my skin. I bought this in the Porcelain shade and it makes my skin look perfect. Normally, foundation shades lean toward yellow or pink of which I am neither. This shade is a perfect pale neutral that matches my face and neck exactly. I am so thrilled to have found this foundation because I have been on the hunt for one to replace my Trish McEvoy Even Skin liquid that was discontinued. I think this one is even better! I can't use foundations with sunscreens in them because I break out in a rash so the fact that this is sunscreen-free makes me love it that much more! It is $32 which is very reasonable in the world of non-drugstore foundations and I can get it at my local Sephora. What's not to love?!