Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Oryza Sativa Starch, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Carbomer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499/Iron Oxides Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/13/2011 7:05:00 PM

This foundation doesn't go on well with a foundation brush, it spreads everywhere and is very hard to get a light coverage. It does not cover well around the eyes and the colours are not very suited to skin tones.
Very dissapointed, yet another foundation that doesn't live up to it's writing on the back, flawless coverage. Not at all, I look like I have used a cheap bottle of foundation on my face and I expected a lot more, I say stick to undies CK. Don't waste your money on this guys.
It seems these days you have to spend alot to get a decent bottle of foundation and that's what I am going to have to do.

on 5/2/2011 8:26:00 PM

On second thought, I HATE this product. It looked very natural, and it matches my skintone pretty well. But now that I realized it, this foundation was EXTREMELY oily and it oxidized within an hour of wearing it. So, yeah, I actually don't like it anymore.

I used to rave about this foundation but nothing compares to L'Oreal True Match.

I had high hopes for this product and unfortunatly was dissapointed.

The make-up is a very light consistensy, lighter than anything I have ever used before.
I also didn't feel like that it didn't sink into my skin as much as my former foundation had done. Therefore it felt greasy and that I was wearing make-up, not a very natural feel.

This foundation looks fab when it goes on. But on me it oxidises within an hour to a darker shade. And it is not matte. I will use up what I have over the summer but I won't bother to trawl Ebay for a replacement.

on 1/9/2011 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this foundation in caramel and it was too dark and orange for me. I usually wear tawny in estee lauder or NC35 in mac. It gave more of a light coverage in my opinion. It is very comparable to a drug store foundation, especially colour/shade wise, their "yellow" tones are orange.

Is anyone aware of the expiry coding for this foundation?
Thanks :)

on 11/29/2008 5:34:00 PM

Perfect coloring. Blends easily, natural dewy looking, doesn't last, my skin turns oily after a few hours..
Love the packing- but not worth applying on my skin..

on 12/25/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think if you found the right color this would be excellent for oily skin. Even though I have oily skin, I have some dryness and flaking due to BP and retin-a, so it's actually a bit too dry for me, and emphasizes the flaking. Porcelain was a bit too pale, and cream a bit too dark for me. It does go on very silky smooth though, and have good coverage. Very nice pump bottle as well. Thank goodness Sephora lets you sample first!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was so excited when I saw this at Sephora because their lightest shade was a perfect match for me (and that's no small feat when you are as pale as I am)! I loved the name because it implied that there would be some oil control (it's named Infinite Matte after all). Best of all, it's totally unscented which is wonderfully refreshing (it smells nice and clean). It even feels nice and clean but the coverage just wasn't there. I was so disappointed because I loved the fresh feeling and the beautiful pale shade and even the pump was a pleasure to use, but my make up was sliding off my face in less than an hour. I had to put on two coats to get any kind of coverage (which I could have lived with if the foundation had only lasted longer on my face).

I know that no foundation is going to keep your face dry if you are as oily as I am, but this offered next to nothing by way of coverage. It kept sliding off my face no matter what primer I tried underneath. I realized today that with all of the foundations I've tried this past year, nothing stays on my skin better than Estee Lauder's Double Wear in Shell (which is only one of three foundations in the world that even match my skin). I guess I was trying to find something more natural looking, but the truth is no such animal exists if you are as oily as I am and actually need full coverage. I guess it's back to Double Wear for me (at least with Double Wear I don't have to keep blotting and reapplying all day long). My day is hectic enough. I do think this is lovely foundation and probably ideal for people with combo skin and very little redness (I notice that no matter how much I put on, it does not cover the redness of my nose and putting on concealer only makes my nose oilier so I didn't want to have to do that). With EL's Double Wear, I get total coverage and it even stays on my nose pretty well. God I hate returning this to Sephora. I love the color and the fresh feeling of this foundation but I need real coverage and better oil control. (sigh).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this foundation! It blends really well with a foundation brush or even my fingers (since i've lost my brush) and gives maybe a medium coverage but it's pretty buildable. the colour matches me like almost perfectly and i don't use powder during the day as it has a really nice natural finish that isn't completely matte but isn't shiny/dewy either. it lasts pretty long as well, depending on what im doing that day. plus, i think the packaging is quite nice and i like it how it's a pump.