Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Oryza Sativa Starch, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Carbomer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499/Iron Oxides Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/27/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought it in Strawberry sale. So the price was perfect. For me is great - it is light make-up, long lasting and really matt. I can reccomend it.

on 10/24/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am pale, and thus have real trouble finding a foundation that is light enough and doesn't make me look yellow or orange. This is just a wonderful product. I have been a huge fan of Kanebo's cream foundation, which covers only slightly better than this amazing product from CK. It gives a light to medium coverage smooths out easily, i found applying with fingers worked best. It works like the Kanebo, I am thinking this might also be silicone based as it glides on so easily. So glad I found this product as the Kanebo is soooo expensive 60-70 pounds. I found the CK online for less than 12 dollars incl. postage. So despite the reviews I was to begin with very sceptic.
I have an oily t-zone, which no foundation has managed to control so far, this doesn't either but, it keeps it at bay. It doesn't cake or melt of easily as long as I use a setting powder. Best of all it doesn't make me brake out.

Is anyone aware of the expiry coding for this foundation?
Thanks :)

on 11/11/2009 9:00:00 AM

Okay, I have struggled with mild to moderate acne my whole life. I used Proactive religiously, but I still always have like three or four zits I am battling at any given time. I bought this foundation, and my skin changed! I am so in love with it. I have ZERO break outs, and I even sleep in it. Yes! SLEEP in it. This from the girl who freaks out and follows a stringent facial routine. This foundation is a miracle, not to mention it looks amazing! It does last all day looking flawless and apparently all night, ha. I HIGHLY recommend this product. I saw that Sephora discontinued it! I can't find it anywhere online, and I am freaking out. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Ck infinite matte has a surprisingly nice texture and it does a good job of keeping excess shine under control. I'm only confused by the color choice - my skin is not too pale, nor too dark, so if somebody could recommend me the right nuance of this product, I would be very grateful. I like foundations with yellow overtones, and I've already tried 202 tawny and 203 toasted. thank you very much!!!

on 4/18/2009 11:52:00 AM

Ok, so I like this foundation alot, very easy to apply, good staying power, heavy coverage. Maybe too heavy for bright sunlight but certainly good for evening as it does look very polished and flawless. Still kinda on the fence about this. Need to read test a few more times before I make up my mind but I will say it is matte and stays matte which is what it promises to do.

on 4/15/2009 11:34:00 PM

Absolutely THE BEST foundation out there!!!!

I've strayed...simply because of price...but NOTHING compares. This gives you the look of very even skin that looks natural, and lasts throughout the day!

I will never stray again :)

on 2/1/2009 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Excellent foundation for oily skin. Finish is matte, yet natural. I had to blot minimally (I always have to blot), but the makeup stayed in place all day and did not smudge or smear or ever start looking like cake batter (as many liquid foundations do for me).

The coverage is medium, but buildable to heavy. My acne is under control, but the few spots I have were covered well, and I didn't need under eye concealer with this. It also doesn't feel or look heavy...very natural.
It applied really easily with damp foundation brush.

The Natural color works okay for my fair, olive toned skin. It's a tad too peach, but a little of my EM powder on top and it's great. For reference, I use Everyday Minerals in Light Almond or Olive fair, depending on how tan I am (not very tanned right now). I also wear Origins reflection perfection in Linen.

This is a great liquid makeup for me to keep on hand when I want a more polished & made-up look. I wore it during a photo shoot and my face did not get that white-ish look some makeup gives you in photos.

EDIT: Can't wear this everyday. I think it does clog pores, but is okay to use on occasion still.

on 11/29/2008 5:34:00 PM

Perfect coloring. Blends easily, natural dewy looking, doesn't last, my skin turns oily after a few hours..
Love the packing- but not worth applying on my skin..