Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum Express Mascara

Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum Express Mascara

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 2/21/2019 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara flakes too much for me. It doesn't smudge, but after a few hours sitting at my desk job I had small black flakes under my eyes. I'm not hugely fond of the formula but I don't hate it either. It goes on black, but it takes 3 rounds of application before I get the effect I want. It doesn't do the best as tight lining (which is what I really want) and it clumps my outer lashes more than I'd like. It's just "meh" for me and it doesn't stand out from the millions of other drugstore mascaras I've tried. I won't be repurchasing and I'm not sure I'll even use all of it.

It dried out a bit quick, I like more wet formulas but got thick in less 4 weeks, looks a bit clumpy then end up with dots under my eyes, I like more lengthening but adds darkness and some thickness but dont like the uneven dotted lash look

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara literally gets everywhere - the formula is incredibly wet. The Maybelline Lash Sensational is much better.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This gets 2 lippies because....FRAGRANCE!!!!!! WHY DO COMPANIES HAVE TO ADD FRAGRANCE TO MASCARAS????!!!! And you smell this forever! If you're sensitive to fragrance, stay away. So unnecessary! However, this went on smooth. But smudged.

Will not repurchase.

This is currently my favorite mascara (and trust me I try them ALL high and low end) I tend to never buy the same one twice but I love how buildable this is!!!!

So I put it on my lashes really heavy, wait a few seconds for it to dry. Reapply. Make sure you wiggle the wand side to side when applying though!

No fake eyelashes for me today!

One of the best mascaras I've found so far. And it's so cheap! Doesn't clump, gives definition and length.
Works differently when my lashes are not curled, but it still doesn't clump.
I'm usually the person that looks ridiculous with just mascara on their eyes but this little gem here changed the game.

My lashes are: thin, medium to high fullness, medium to short length, straight

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- goes on clump free;
- well separates the lashes;
- holds the curl;
- doesn't irritate sensitive eyes.

Cons:
- lots of fall-out through the day;
- the brush is too fluffy for short lashes or small eyes;
- smells terrible, really terrible.

I can't recommend.

on 4/9/2018 10:20:00 PM

I like this mascara, I got a free one and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it made my lashes look. I actually think it does more for me than my better than sex mascara does. I haven't experienced any of the flaking or smearing that other people have, but I only apply one coat. I have naturally thick dark lashes so I don't need a lot, just enough to give me some length.

I only give it 4 stars because of the weird smell. I cant quite decide what it is but I don't like it. I'm not sure if it's a deal breaker for me or not, I'll have to give it a few more test runs to see if the positives outweigh the negative.

I have the stereotypical Asian lashes where they grow straight down but if I curl them this mascara looks so good. It'll hold a decent curl but they wont kiss my forehead all day. I find it to be a wonderful everyday mascara. If you really want to hold the curl just get the waterproof version

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

a horrible mess, it flaked and smeared and I never have this problem with mascara. Also, the brown shade is not brown, it is black, so calling it brown is misleading.