Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 12/7/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVEEEE this mascara!!! It last's all day on me and it keeps my curl up even though it isn't the waterproof version. Recommend 10/10!

This is my favorite drugstore mascara....I always come back to it! I love this most in the waterproof version...it keeps my lashes curled all day and night! The brush is big and full and combs through your lashes evenly without clumping them up. It adds volume and length and the color is REALLY dark black (I buy the 'glam black' shade).

I doesnt flake or smudge...I really like it! I try so many mascaras but this one is really easy to come back to (i also really like the maybelline falsies mascara...this is a good one as well)

To Read all 2875 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/6/2016 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Nothing special. Did not make my lashes look longer or more volumized. Almost looked like I had no mascara on at all. Would not repurchase or recommend.

This is one of my fave mascaras! The only downside is it can smudge if you get very sweaty or your eyes water. However it volumises and lengthens very well :)

on 10/21/2016 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Decent price & it works great. I have the better than sex mascara but this one works so much better because it extends your eye lashes & makes them look thick. I have tried several mascaras but nothing like this one ❤️

on 10/16/2016 12:54:00 PM

Love it. Very close to the fiber lashes younique. But this is one step. My fav so far. If anyone finds one better, please let me know. Thank You

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Holy Grail....has been since high school and I have not found anything that meets the marks I'm looking for quite like this does.

I always layer this one up, because one coat is never enough with this stuff (nor is it with any mascara for me, but this is just my preference and how I like to wear it). It layers up nicely and can be finished off with a coat of something waterproof to seal it in. This can flake a little bit, but usually after a long day. It does smudge a little too, but again, only after a long day.

Super affordable, easy to find at many drug stores and almost always has some sort of deal or coupon going on either through the brand or the drug store (i.e.:BOGO 50% off, $1 off coupons, etc).

Brush is nice and big, formula a bit wet to begin with but gets PERFECT after a week or so and stays great for a couple months. This is the only mascara I've worn and people have complimented how nice and big my lashes are and has asked where they can get what I'm wearing, so of course I'd recommend again :)

Why everyone raves about Maybelline Colossal Volume is beyond me. I simply HATE this mascara! It gives me the worst raccoon eyes ever (as almost all maybelline mascaras on me). Smudges and flakes like crazy. It is also very difficult to remove... I always end up losing a few lashes.
It gives a nice effect, don't get me wrong. The brush is nice and it gives great volume. It's a shame the formula sucks so bad!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

it is nothing special. will not purchase again.

This is generally an okay product for me. I was supposed to buy the Hypercurl one instead of this but the saleslady pressured me lol god.

One thing I love with this product is that it really gives my lashes volume, my eyes would look bright, if you're aiming for a doll-like look, I think this product would do.

The wand is also so-so, ut the thing that I HATE HATE HATE about this product is that it gives me panda/raccoon eyes! I didn't notice it at first, but as I began to use it more and more I noticed my eyebags are looking horribly darker, I thought it was just because of sleeping late but no, this mascara caused that. Not to mention it gets clumpy too and when I blink, my upper and lower lashes kind of stick together, so no, I definitely would not buy one again.