Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I know this is a really popular mascara. But it didn't work out for me. I have very sensitive and watery eyes. The fragrance of the mascara is really strong and my eyes tear up immediately. I always end up having to remove it after a few minutes. It's great if it works for other people out there, but I wont be repurchasing it.

on 1/5/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

FLAKES and SMEARS – I decided to try Maybelline mascara again many failed attempts. NO – we just aren’t compatible apparently. This was the 5th or 6th Maybelline mascara I’ve tried and I get the same results with all– they flake and smear. The wand is very large and applies a lot of product but this flaked off so badly on me. Initially it looks great and does give you colossal lashes but the wearability was horrible for me. So I have sworn off their mascaras indefinitely. I will stick to my tried and true CG Super Thick Lash that doesn’t budge on me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Currently my favorite drugstore mascara. The brush is quite large so it makes applying mascara pretty quick. It gives great volume without being overly clumpy or flaky.

SEARCH NO MORE!! I'd always been skeptical about purchasing this mascara because I felt like it would make my eyelashes clumpy, but I was wrong. It's quickly become my favorite mascara and is so much better than a $30 high-end mascara!
This mascara provides/bolder thicker lashes while still separating each lash significantly well, as well as providing a generous amount of length. I wear it all day and do not worry about it smearing and does not easily dry out in the tube! I've always struggled with finding a mascara that actually makes my light colored/straight/thin eyelashes pop, until now! 10/10 would recommend.

on 12/7/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVEEEE this mascara!!! It last's all day on me and it keeps my curl up even though it isn't the waterproof version. Recommend 10/10!

This is my favorite drugstore mascara....I always come back to it! I love this most in the waterproof version...it keeps my lashes curled all day and night! The brush is big and full and combs through your lashes evenly without clumping them up. It adds volume and length and the color is REALLY dark black (I buy the 'glam black' shade).

I doesnt flake or smudge...I really like it! I try so many mascaras but this one is really easy to come back to (i also really like the maybelline falsies mascara...this is a good one as well)

on 11/6/2016 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Nothing special. Did not make my lashes look longer or more volumized. Almost looked like I had no mascara on at all. Would not repurchase or recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my fave mascaras! The only downside is it can smudge if you get very sweaty or your eyes water. However it volumises and lengthens very well :)

on 10/21/2016 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Decent price & it works great. I have the better than sex mascara but this one works so much better because it extends your eye lashes & makes them look thick. I have tried several mascaras but nothing like this one ❤️

on 10/16/2016 12:54:00 PM

Love it. Very close to the fiber lashes younique. But this is one step. My fav so far. If anyone finds one better, please let me know. Thank You

Popular Mascaras