Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 3/1/2017 1:00:00 AM

Transitioning from the LashBlasts of Covergirl, I decided to give Maybelline's mascara a try. I like the curved brush because it gives my lashes a little lift and curl, but I didn't really see a change with length OR volume of my lashes. While Great Lash "colored" my lashes black, Colossal Volume gave my lashes a nice curl and that was it.

on 2/28/2017 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Clumpy

This is the mascara both my mother and I use. It is a little on the expensive side but it is worth it. The product makes your eyelashes incredibly long and full. This is by far a staple in my makeup collection.

First let me start off by saying I'm a total loyal CGLB fan. I tried Colossal and at first hated it.. It seemed so watery and made my lashes spidery so I just used it to apply to my outer lashes (to wing it out) after my CGLB but now that'm out of LB, Colossal rocks! Maybe the formula just thickened(pretty sure that's what happened), but it's amazing now. Nicew, big brush. Creates dramatic eyes yet are buildable and I can easily create a wide-eyed look for everyday wear. This mascara has had some smudging issues.. Next time I'll probably get the waterproof, but this thickens my lashes so well! Plus, it gave more length than expected, but still gave an oomph to my lashes, which is awesome cause I prefer volumizing over lengthening mascaras. :) looks like my CGLB has some competition.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara would go on the no pile for me. I like the volume it gives, although it can get clumpy sometimes. I don't mind the brush too much. The downfall with this is it flakes a lot after a half a day of wear. My whole undereye was full of black flaked off mascara and was getting into my eyes and irritating them.

I have yet to find a good mascara that doesn't flake so much.

I suffered through another 2.5 weeks of this mascara and it's finally getting tossed out. I don't like wasting things I just bought, but this seems to be done. It's so dried out. It barely stays on at all anymore with sooo many flakes. Looking forward to trying the new mascara I just bought today.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I know this is a really popular mascara. But it didn't work out for me. I have very sensitive and watery eyes. The fragrance of the mascara is really strong and my eyes tear up immediately. I always end up having to remove it after a few minutes. It's great if it works for other people out there, but I wont be repurchasing it.

on 1/5/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

FLAKES and SMEARS – I decided to try Maybelline mascara again many failed attempts. NO – we just aren’t compatible apparently. This was the 5th or 6th Maybelline mascara I’ve tried and I get the same results with all– they flake and smear. The wand is very large and applies a lot of product but this flaked off so badly on me. Initially it looks great and does give you colossal lashes but the wearability was horrible for me. So I have sworn off their mascaras indefinitely. I will stick to my tried and true CG Super Thick Lash that doesn’t budge on me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Currently my favorite drugstore mascara. The brush is quite large so it makes applying mascara pretty quick. It gives great volume without being overly clumpy or flaky.

SEARCH NO MORE!! I'd always been skeptical about purchasing this mascara because I felt like it would make my eyelashes clumpy, but I was wrong. It's quickly become my favorite mascara and is so much better than a $30 high-end mascara!
This mascara provides/bolder thicker lashes while still separating each lash significantly well, as well as providing a generous amount of length. I wear it all day and do not worry about it smearing and does not easily dry out in the tube! I've always struggled with finding a mascara that actually makes my light colored/straight/thin eyelashes pop, until now! 10/10 would recommend.

on 12/7/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVEEEE this mascara!!! It last's all day on me and it keeps my curl up even though it isn't the waterproof version. Recommend 10/10!

Popular Mascaras