Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This used to be my favourite mascara in the days I didn't knew so much about make-up. It gives nice volume and holds a curl very nice. The only thing I never liked about it was the packaging, too much yellow.

on 4/17/2017 11:52:00 AM

Average

on 4/17/2017 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really liking this right now. Great separation, length and volume that is clump and flake free. I have super oily skin so like all mascara at the end of a 14 hour day of wear I do get a bit of a raccoon eye but this holds up while I'm at work. Also like that it removes easy with just my face cleanser. I will be sticking with this until I find something better. I also wear contacts and this doesn't get in or irritate my eyes. I'm a mascara junky so always have to try different kinds lol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was the first mascara I had ever owned and tbh I think think it's a great one if you're looking for cheaper ranged products. Unless you layer it to the max it doesn't clump much and it holds the curl of a lash pretty well, the only flaw I can find in this is that throughout the day I noticed that it does flake, not horribly bad but enough for me to notice.

Really like it! The waterproof formula is the balm

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. Cheap, effective, so water proof that I sometimes can't get it off at night. Replaces all of my high-end mascaras.

on 3/1/2017 1:00:00 AM

Transitioning from the LashBlasts of Covergirl, I decided to give Maybelline's mascara a try. I like the curved brush because it gives my lashes a little lift and curl, but I didn't really see a change with length OR volume of my lashes. While Great Lash "colored" my lashes black, Colossal Volume gave my lashes a nice curl and that was it.

on 2/28/2017 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Clumpy

This is the mascara both my mother and I use. It is a little on the expensive side but it is worth it. The product makes your eyelashes incredibly long and full. This is by far a staple in my makeup collection.

First let me start off by saying I'm a total loyal CGLB fan. I tried Colossal and at first hated it.. It seemed so watery and made my lashes spidery so I just used it to apply to my outer lashes (to wing it out) after my CGLB but now that'm out of LB, Colossal rocks! Maybe the formula just thickened(pretty sure that's what happened), but it's amazing now. Nicew, big brush. Creates dramatic eyes yet are buildable and I can easily create a wide-eyed look for everyday wear. This mascara has had some smudging issues.. Next time I'll probably get the waterproof, but this thickens my lashes so well! Plus, it gave more length than expected, but still gave an oomph to my lashes, which is awesome cause I prefer volumizing over lengthening mascaras. :) looks like my CGLB has some competition.

Popular Mascaras