Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

It smells weird and goes on pretty clumpy. Lasts a while but it's hard to take off and runs easily.

I bought this as was recommended by a friend. I found it to be a little too clumpy and irritating. The black one was well pigmented, but there are better out there for ethe price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm going to be coming back to update this, but I want to compare it to the Maybelline Megaplush mascara before I forget. I wore one on each eye today to compare them.

Both formulas give length, seperate lashes, and add volume. Neither smudged, flaked, or clumped. I prefer Megaplush because it feels lighter on my lashes, while the Colossal felt heavier.

edit: This flaked on me! I definitely prefer Maybelline Volum' Express Megaplush mascara

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have used this before it clumps some but it is not as messy to fix the clump up

on 6/1/2017 10:15:00 PM

I was given this mascara from my cousin, as her recommendation. It has great coverage and can really build up sparse lashes but it clumps and really flakes which irritated my eyes (contacts).

The colour, Glam Black, is very pigmented and removes easily from skin. If the price ($12 Canadian) was cheapier, it would be a great alternative in a pinch.

on 5/19/2017 9:14:00 AM

It's ok, but it doesn't give my lashes the exact look I'm after.

Smudges under the eyes after a while. Doesn't flake off too much. Lasts for a good amount of time.

The Colossal Volum' Express 100% Black Mascara by Maybelline is a really nice Mascara, what it did and what is positive/negative about it, you'll find out in the video

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This used to be my favourite mascara in the days I didn't knew so much about make-up. It gives nice volume and holds a curl very nice. The only thing I never liked about it was the packaging, too much yellow.

on 4/17/2017 11:52:00 AM

Average

on 4/17/2017 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really liking this right now. Great separation, length and volume that is clump and flake free. I have super oily skin so like all mascara at the end of a 14 hour day of wear I do get a bit of a raccoon eye but this holds up while I'm at work. Also like that it removes easy with just my face cleanser. I will be sticking with this until I find something better. I also wear contacts and this doesn't get in or irritate my eyes. I'm a mascara junky so always have to try different kinds lol