ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

2.3

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).

I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo and heard good things about abba. Wanted to try the pure moisture but got this instead. It moisturizes really well and seems to minimize my frizz. It does clean your hair, but compared to sulfate shampoos, not as much. Still I'm happy about what it's doing to my hair. Since I bought the liter size, I wish they could have put a pump top on the bottle.

Oh wow...i can't believe what a horrible waste of money this is!!!! I was recommended this to easy my psoriasis, which isn't terrible at all. This is my first "professional" shampoo. I used it the first time and left this thick, oily, greasy film on my hair that made it impossible to manage!!! Even my friends were weirded out by how stiff and gross it looked!! Needless to say I can't return it nor use it. Now trying a new shampoo. What a waste.

My hair had really dried out and I was looking for something to add moisture but still be gentle, as I have super sensitive skin and most products weigh down my super fine hair and then make me break out. It felt very soothing, but didn't do much to make my hair feel "clean," and unless I followed with the Pure Basic conditioner right after, my hair felt almost oilier than before I washed it. I noticed recently my hair has also become almost drier, as noted by another reviewer. I did find another use for it though - I now use a bit of the shampoo instead of shower gel or shaving cream to shave my legs, and my legs are the absolute smoothest I have ever seen! Again, I have very, very sensitve skin, and the gentle, vegan formula also seems to be the only thing I have used that has prevented razor burn, ingrown hairs, or other irritations. I got the mega bottle from the beauty supply store, so it's going to last me a looooong time. I wouldn't repurchase for my hair, but the relief for my legs is so significant I may continue to purchase (in six years when the bottle runs out) for shaving purposes alone!