ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

3.0

1 review

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).

on 2/6/2009 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a decent shampo, the best sulfate-free one I have ever tried. I have a sensitive scalp and am constantly trying to find shampoo that doesn't make my scalp go crazy. This one is ok, but not spectacular. Going to give pureoology or something a whirl next time. I also use as bodywash because I have the big bottles!
EDIT: Just use as bodywash now, didn't clean my hair very well after tine and didn't help with my scalp.