ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

1.0

1 review

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).

on 7/18/2011 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Dang, I miss the old ABBA. I was first introduced to the line several years back when a SA steered me towards the jumbo sizes of one of their shampoos (a jojoba based miracle in a bottle) and some kind of hair/body moisturizer that I used as a leave in treatment. Divine. Now I can't seem to find those products since their redesign - if they even still exist. But cherishing the fond memories, I decided to give this gentle shampoo a try.

Thing is, it doesn't even clean my hair. Not really. I lather and rinse twice, sometimes even three times, but there's still a layer of grime on my scalp. Though my hair doesn't necessarily look bad afterwards - it doesn't look good either. I have curly hair and my curls aren't defined as with some other shampoos and is majorly frizzy. :( Honestly, I might not even finish the bottle.

I was actually contemplating giving this zero stars, which I didn't even know was possible, but it does smell okay. So there's always that.