ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

1 review

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).

Even tho this shampoo says it is for sensitive scalp, I discovered that it does much more than just soothes the scalp and reduces flakiness and dryness. First of all it smells great, I love it, second it leaves my hair perfectly moisturized and shiny and soft! I don't have to use a lot of hair conditioner to untangle my hair. Also I noticed my hair became thicker and fuller, but I am not 100% sure it was because of this shampoo, but there is a possibility. My co-workers also noticed how good my hair looks! I really-really like Abba hair products and will continue using them. Highly recommend to everyone.
I also adore Abba's new root lifting spray: http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/abba-hair-care.html

Popular Shampoos