ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.5

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is the BEST SHAMPOO FOR SENSITIVE SKIN...trust me I would know. I have tried all the other free and gentle shampoos out there. I was getting little bumps from all shampoos and this was the only one that I can use. The light scent I barely notice and it doesn't dry out my hair or leave it flat. It makes my hair so soft. REMEMBER there are NO SULFATES so it can take a little bit for your hair to get used to no sulfates! I have thick hair that I blowout and I feel this shampoo gives it very nice shine and bounce. The best way to get it to suds up since it doesn't have sulfates is to do your scalp with a quarter size amount and then do it again! MY HG SHAMPOO! So glad the search is over for one that doesn't irratate my skin, head or wreck my hair!

on 4/16/2010 4:54:00 PM

I bought this product after going to a beauty super-store. I asked them for a shampoo that would be good to soothe a dry, itchy scalp. They recommended this to "calm the scalp". It didn't do anything. Another waste of money. They did say I could return the product if it didn't work, but I forgot to save the receipt :-(

Popular Shampoos