ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.3

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is the BEST SHAMPOO FOR SENSITIVE SKIN...trust me I would know. I have tried all the other free and gentle shampoos out there. I was getting little bumps from all shampoos and this was the only one that I can use. The light scent I barely notice and it doesn't dry out my hair or leave it flat. It makes my hair so soft. REMEMBER there are NO SULFATES so it can take a little bit for your hair to get used to no sulfates! I have thick hair that I blowout and I feel this shampoo gives it very nice shine and bounce. The best way to get it to suds up since it doesn't have sulfates is to do your scalp with a quarter size amount and then do it again! MY HG SHAMPOO! So glad the search is over for one that doesn't irratate my skin, head or wreck my hair!

Even tho this shampoo says it is for sensitive scalp, I discovered that it does much more than just soothes the scalp and reduces flakiness and dryness. First of all it smells great, I love it, second it leaves my hair perfectly moisturized and shiny and soft! I don't have to use a lot of hair conditioner to untangle my hair. Also I noticed my hair became thicker and fuller, but I am not 100% sure it was because of this shampoo, but there is a possibility. My co-workers also noticed how good my hair looks! I really-really like Abba hair products and will continue using them. Highly recommend to everyone.
I also adore Abba's new root lifting spray: http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/abba-hair-care.html

Oh wow...i can't believe what a horrible waste of money this is!!!! I was recommended this to easy my psoriasis, which isn't terrible at all. This is my first "professional" shampoo. I used it the first time and left this thick, oily, greasy film on my hair that made it impossible to manage!!! Even my friends were weirded out by how stiff and gross it looked!! Needless to say I can't return it nor use it. Now trying a new shampoo. What a waste.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have found that most sulfate-free shampoos are a little drying for me and this was no exception. At first I really liked it, but as I continued to use it, my hair became drier and stiffer. The smell is a fresh-floral clean scent and somewhat strong, but I didn't mind it (and I have a terrible time with fragrances irritating me). This lathers very well for a sulfate-free shampoo. I actually like the Whole Foods 365 - Fragrance Free.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).