Egg Bomb

Egg Bomb

Price: $

Price: $

Egg, olive oil, honey
Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon honey. In a separate bowl, beat the yolk of one egg. Mix the oil/honey emulsion with the egg and saturate your hair. (double recipe for longer hair) Leave in for 30min, shampoo and condition as usual

on 2/1/2017 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Firstly, I have tried this and whenever I do i get TONS of compliments on my hair for days.

I've been reading through some of the reviews: MOST of the people who found this mask horrible seemed to be using the WHOLE egg. For petes sake, do NOT use the whole egg, ONLY use the YOLK.

This is a wonderful mask, I personally make it like this:
2 egg yolks (whisked up)
large Tablespoon of honey
2 tablespoons of olive oil
a tablespoon of coconut oil
a few drops of rosewater (helps the smell, but not necessary)

rub this mixture into DRY hair, that has not been washed, do not use on freshly washed hair.
Leave on for 20min (or an hour if you can stand it, however this runny liquid tends to drip down your face, so you should stay in the bath)

Now shampoo and condition using cool water, et voila!

Beautiful hair is a few kitchen ingredients away!

(PS: I also use a spray on mixture of bergamot essence, bay rum, and placenta on my scalp which helps my hair grow)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hey... this was awesome. I MUST say, I was definitely skeptical. I think next time I could double the recipie-- my hair is short, but very thick. I also probably didn't leave it on long enough. I only had it on for 20 minutes, then rinsed and then washed and conditioned as usual. I DID sit under the dryer with my conditioner on (which i must admit, I don't typically do, but...) AnYWAY... I love the way my hair feels... very silky smooth. If there are any African-Americans out there reading this contemplating whether or not to try this, I would HIGHLY encourage it. My hair is relaxed and it's now bouncy and shiny. The only other products I used were my handy dandy Biosilk, a little gel my short tapered hair in the back and a little Chi Infusion.