Egg Bomb

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
 Egg Bomb

3.9

Egg, olive oil, honey
Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon honey. In a separate bowl, beat the yolk of one egg. Mix the oil/honey emulsion with the egg and saturate your hair. (double recipe for longer hair) Leave in for 30min, shampoo and condition as usual

on 2/2/2017 7:32:00 PM

I always do egg mask to my curly hair and its moisturizing and almost making my hair tamed. I add some oils like olive oil, almond oil, sesame oil . It is optional but when you add oil the mask is more effective I think

on 1/3/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is fab! I used this recipe:

-1 egg
-3 t/s of honey
-2 t/s of castor oil

Seriously im telling you guys my hair is really thin because of hair fall. I dont even wear my hair down when i go outdoor because my scalp is really obvious. I ended up with ponytail everytime i go outdoor. At first i thought egg hair mask would do nothing because i tried it before and nothing happened because my hair still falling out like crazy. And recently, my scalp just so freaking obvious and i need to do something, so i give this hair mask a chance. I apply it on my wet hair starting from the centre of my hair part concentrating my scalp. During the application, my hair fall still the same that I almost give up because it fall out alot. After 20minute, i wash my hair with shampo and condition my hair ponytail. When i comb it as it dry, i do notice that my hair fall is reduced a little, so i dont care bout it. Then after 3 days of bot washing hair, my hair fall is really noticeably reduced! I often comb my hair and there would be around 5 strands of hair everytime i comb it, but this time its really not much hair falling out . I'll give this treatment a 1month shot, if i see miracle, yesss im going to stick to this treatment.

on 7/23/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was the worst mistake I have ever made!
My hair has been bleached three times in the past two weeks and it is dry, split, breaking, etc etc. So when I saw a recipe for an egg hair mask in a youtube video, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it!
Boy, was I wrong!!!
The recipe I used was as follows:
-2 whole eggs
-1/4 cup olive oil
I whisked the ingredients together and applied the mixture all over my hair. I was noticing as I was applying it that it was making my hair a bit stiff, but I figured that it was probably just because I wasn't saturating it enough. So I was careful to saturate my hair completely with the stuff (I used all of it). I let it sit for 20-30 minutes and my hair started to feel ridiculously stiff and straw-like so I decided it was time to wash it out.
I tried to just rinse it with water, but it wouldn't come out. My hair was still really stiff, and I was afraid it was going to break off! So I shampooed it, and there was no difference. I shampooed it again; still no difference. I had to shampoo it five times before it started to feel anything like hair again, and then had to condition it twice, shampoo it again, and condition it one more time before I was satisfied.
My hair most certainly is not silky soft and fabulous like I imagined it to be! I have put olive oil alone in my hair before with great results, but I would not recommend eggs (or at least this particular recipe) to anyone for their hair.
Hope this is helpful!
xx

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've decided that eggs and my hair simply don't agree. I've tried this in many different combinations, with coconut oil, olive oil, honey, you name it. I always end up with greasy, stiff eggy smelling hair(this is after shampoo and conditioner) I have other natural masks that I use that work much better than this.

This is really good! I just used it today, and I got great results. My usual black hair with brown highlights (natural) is usually uncontrollable. Now, its smooth, silky and shiny! I'm defiantly going to use this again. Right now, the leftovers is stored neatly in a plastic container in my basement refrigerator. You need
1-5 eggs
1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 cup of water
Something to mix with
A plastic container
a microwave
Directions: Crack your egg(s) into your plastic container. Its optional to separate your yolks from you whites. I like to use all of my egg, so I don't waste. (make sure to crush you eggs, or mix them well. Last time, I had cooked egg pieces... They were white!)
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to your mix.
3. Add one cup of water. Make sure you mix everything together thoroughly
4. Put your plastic container in the microwave. Microwave until its warm, not hot, or else you'll get cooked eggs that you can't eat.
5. Cap the cap on your plastic container.
6. Take a shower, don't bother on making your hair smell good... I guess you know why.
7. Dunk your hand in, and massage you head. Keep on doing that until your fully satisfied that the egg is covering your hair fully.
8. Apply a shower cap over it and let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
9. Rinse it out.
10. Let it air dry or blow dry it.
11. Enjoy and feel the softness!
12. If there is some left, seal the top of your container and store it in a fridge or else youll have rotting egg. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hope this works for you... This worked for me. :)

on 12/23/2012 1:36:00 AM

I tried this for a couple weeks because of how many people swear by it, but it just didn't do much for me. I have dry, frizzy, damaged hair and I came out of the shower looking the same. Very little shine, still poofy, and still dry. After a few weeks my hair looked slightly more moisturized, though.

I ended up cutting my locks off and going for a pixie cut. Because my (now short) hair isn't broken or thin, I can see more of a difference. It is a bit softer and shinier and the frizz is a little more controllable.

I like the fact that it is all natural and pretty cheep (pun intended). It's also really important to buy good quality eggs. I have my own hens who are free ranged and fed organically, and I use their eggs but one time I had to settle for some poor quality store bought eggs and the difference was pretty noticeable; just not as healthy looking and not as moisturized.

Overall, I like the product. I guess I was just disappointed that it's not some miracle cure like everyone was saying it was. Also, it takes a long time to notice a difference. I still occasionally treat myself to it in hopes that any new hair growth will be more healthy and moisturized than before.

on 12/22/2012 3:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I do this treatment once a month. I use three tablespoons of coconut oil, one egg yolk, and one tablespoon of honey. I leave it on for two hours. It makes my hair shiny and very soft. I have done it for two of my friends, and they love it too.

My hair is brutally damaged and has been breaking off like crazy, from bleaching it multiple times. I've tried almost everything to get it back to healthy but nothing worked, finally i came across protein treatments, i wasn't ready to spend a large amount of money on a high end product that i wasn't sure would work so i decided to try out this egg treatment. I mixed two eggs with 4 tbs of olive oil and let it sit in my hair for about 3 hours, and then washed it out. At first like expected my hair was brittle and rough, but after i applied a moisturizing conditioner and various other products it felt a lot nicer. Still not sure if it did anything i let it air dry. Once it was dry it was like a MIRACLE my hair was so strong and soft I've never felt my hair this healthy before of course the pieced that were fried aren't completely healed but with a few more treatment I'm sure they will be. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has severely damage hair in need of some protein.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

My hair just cannot do without this treatment. It's super-dry to the point moisturising masks give virtually no significant result and it's wavy, when treated with the wrong product, it'll expand like a lion's mane with a gazillion knots that breaks hair brushes. And my hair's not even long, it's only armpit-length. Oh, and I do not heat style my hair.

I very nearly bought Kerastase Masquintense because I was so fed up with my difficult hair but I was very reluctant. I once tried this treatment, but it didn't give an amazing result. I'm so glad I gave it another go!

This has transformed my difficult hair into a beautiful tangle-free and defined waves. It's ridiculously soft and silky, I couldn't believe my own hands. It doesn't rob my volume as well, it makes my hair look voluminous, bouncy and just overall awesome. The result lasts, I once tried a vigorous clarifying treatment to find out my natural texture, I clarified with shampoo mixed with baking soda and didn't follow with a conditioner. My hair air-dried amazingly! I use the original recipe and it's enough for my medium-length hair. I leave it on for 30-60 minutes, shampoo it out, condition and I haven't had a single bad hair day since I started this weekly treatment. I feel like at last, I no longer need expensive salon conditioner or shampoo because with this, anything will do. The fact that it's natural and cheap is just the icing on the cake :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

THIS IS SOO GOOD!!!
I actually done more then the recipe suggested, i actually used 3 egg yolks, 6 tablespoons olive oil and 2 1/2 tablespoons honey and slapped it in my hair for like an hour, washed it blah blah blah and i always air-dry my hair OMG it felt soo AMAZING!!
I recommend everyone try it even it's kinda messy but atleast you know what your putting in your hair..
Def my new weekly hair treatment!

=)