Max Factor Colorgenuis in Roses

No Image

on 9/30/2008 5:57:00 PM

I received this products from buzzagebt.com I have the shade roses 100. I like that the compact doesn't have a flip up compartment with a brush, thats always worthless to me. It has 3 different rose shades. So I can create different colors or highlight and contour. I really like that it's customizable. it is really natural looking. However It doesn't last 16 hours like it claims. It can also be hard to pick up color from the lighter shades, even on my fair skin. This isn't my favorite blush, if your looking for a natural matte drugstore blush I would give this a try.

on 9/9/2008 7:53:00 AM

Three different rosy shades in one. With a quick swirl of a brush, you get a soft rosy tint which, unfortunately, took three applications to show up on my pale skin. Once it did, the color was very natural and pretty but the work was a little much for my grab and go lifestyle. I'm not sure how many people would use the colors individually since there isn't much space for the average brush to grab from.

I'm a little concerned that as it gets cooler, the powder may be a little chalky since there isn't any shimmer or glow to it but we'll just wait and see. My main reason for not repurchasing is that I've got more than two life times of blushes already.

on 6/4/2008 5:32:00 PM

Wow! What a pretty color. It comes with 3 different shades..one is more rosey, then more pink..and a lighter pink. Together the color is very soft and natural. Wears very well and adds no shine to the skin. Beautiful!

This blush ( or should i say blushes) r great...they have a natural finish, and beautiful colors. U get at least 6 colors with buying one. I combine the colors depending on my mood or time of the day. I have fair skin, this blush does not make me look like a clown (that is very good news). The only down side is one time i dropped i ( i was packing for my trip) and it broke into pieces ( completely unusable, and i didn't even had it for a week) , but i loved it enough to replace it before my fl8...the sad thing is i will b moving to Canada, and they don't carry Max factor's products anymore :( It was around 10 USD at CVS.

pretty colors but a little too light