4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

At first, I wasn't impressed with this lip gloss. The smell combined with the fact that it stung when I applied it on my lips made it look like a very cheap gloss that I would've bought when I was 14. However, the stinging feeling never appeared again and honestly, I don't mind the smell (more like cherry bubblegum to me). I like that it's matte and it looks very nice on top of a pinkish nude lipstick. The texture is excellent, but I rarely wear it by itself because I don't think it lasts very long. I'd like to try other colours, but those lip glosses are not available here in Montreal (that I know of), so I might have to wait until next time I go to the States.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

9 years ago

Goes on clear instead of the peachy-brown you'd expect. Texture is not too sticky so that's a plus. Other than that, it's just like your typical lip balm.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 years ago

The scent of this is like fake fruit and really strong but I can get past that because it's really good quality gloss and looks gorgeous. It's the perfect nude color. Peachy and glowy. No glitter and not so shiny that it's an oil slick. The thick texture makes it last a long time. I like the slanted doe foot applicator. I get it at Ulta for about $5. I'm going to try more colors.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Wow, is all I can say about this color. A milky nude peach that balances a dark eye to perfection. It couldn't have a better name. The price is right, the quality is excellent and the color is out of this world - seductive and innocent, at the same time. :)

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

9 years ago

My fav lip gloss ever. Love it over a coral or orange based lipstick. Try this ove Mac's crosswires or Vegas volt. OMG!!! amazing.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

9 years ago

This is a peachy pink natural nudish color with lots of shine. Its a very pigmented gloss with pretty good staying power. Packaging is cute and price is a steal. I can't believe how cheap this line of cosmetics is. I have bought high end brands and NYX is better than most.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I really like this shade, I just wish it was a litte bit more nude than pink-based. The pigmentation is good and the lasting power is fairly decent; the smell isn't the most wonderful in the world, but within a minute or two I don't even notce it.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

I love NYX lip glosses! This particular color is my favorite! It's a wear anywhere/goes with everything sheer pink gloss. I love the consistency and smell. Cute and simple packaging. Cruelty free and hypoallergenic. Great price especially when on sale at cherry culture. What more could want from a lipgloss?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Smokey Look by NYX has been my go to lipgloss now for about three weeks! I purchased from Cherry Culture a while back, and since I ordered so much stuff I didn't get around to using this right away. It looks peachy on me. I like the little bit of shimmer and high gloss look it gives me. It wears off rather quickly but I don't particularly care - reapplying as often as I need to doesn't bother me. I am an AAB with brown / black hair and yellow undertones in my fair skin. This shade is light enough that it gives me color without washing out my lips. I wear it by itself - I haven't tried to layer it on top of anything else but may since I have a ton of NYX round l/s to try it with. I would recommend this as a staple color if you are going to order anything from Cherry Culture! It is gorgeous, five lippies all the way around!

About reviewer (422 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

9 years ago

very nice natural colour perfect for brunete:)

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35