4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I love this l/g!!! Wonderful nude color that works an virtually anybody!! The smell is a little stange (what is that...pineapple??) Oh well, anyways..great product, lovely with a smokey eye or a neutral daytime look.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Yeah, it's great for a smokey eye but I found NYX shades that I actually like better for that purpose. On its own though, it's a beautiful nude color that can go with anything, and has great staying power for a gloss. I usually wear Colorstay clear lipliner underneath and it holds up even better.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I'm a huge fan of the clearer, jelly types of lipgloss that come in the squeeze tubes, but I thought I might give a more colored gloss a try. Ulta was having a sale, so I bought a couple (normally $5). It's definitely a winner. The color is a pretty peach-pink (more on the peach side, I think) with a little sparkle. It's definitely stickier than what I'm used to, but it does stay on longer. Also, I find that when I put it on, I have to blend it out a little with my finger or some chapstick because it will goop up in places. But once it's all blended, it's really flattering. It smells good, kind of like bubble gum. I think the packaging is nice, especially the matte black handle. The applicator is an angled doe-foot. Overall, a good, inexpensive lipgloss.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

Ulta was having a buy two get one free. One of the three I got is Smokey Look. It is a color I prefer to wear to work, and of course with a smokey eye. I really like how moisturizing and smooth this feels on my lips. The applicator reminds me of the one used by L'Oreal Infallible only a little smaller. I would repurchase if I ever run out. The problem is I am always buying and trying other colors and lip gloss brands that I rarely run out of anything. It seems like I have a bunch of HG colors, all similar, the nude peachy pink color. This one is very pretty and recommend it to anybody who adores the nude/natural look.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

Bought this a couple of weeks ago when my local Ulta was having a buy one get on 1/2 off sale for all Nyx products.. Id have to say that I definitely prefer nyx lipglosses over mac lipglass. im not a fan of stickiness when it comes to my lip products. This lipgloss applies nice and smooth. The color is a light neutral peach tone with no shimmer. Looks great with both a neutral or smokey eye. I love it! will def. repurchase.. This product has awesome quality and pigmentation for the price..

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

11 years ago

BEAUTIFUL neutral beige/nude color... one problem with it though. The packaging SUCKS! It leaks and won't tighten down properly, so it's always exposed to air and gets sticky quickly. The older, round packaging was far better and left the glosses - well, GLOSSY, not sticky. It also kept your makeup bag from becoming gooey, too!

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

11 years ago

LOVE THIS GLOSS! lovely nude peach colour for less than half the price of expensive brands ($3.00 vs $30.00!) when i compare this to my MAC florabundance gloss, this wins hands down. which is pretty sad for MAC really...

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I got this gloss without seeing it first. The first time I put it on I thought ughhh I don't like the color because it's peachy. The smell was ok and the gloss itself is pretty pigmented and smooth. I tried it on a couple more times and started liking it more and more. It's not too sticky and I'm starting to like the smell. It's a lovely neutral color that complements my pigmented lips. Normally when I try on any gloss my lip color ruins the original color because it's darker. (I'm a fan of pink lips) This formula is great I like it a lot for everyday wear. Packaging is great in a tube with a bent wand, so I don't have to pump my wand in the tube to get lipgloss out.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

one of my favorite lipglosses... long lasting, looks good, doesn't stick, wearable, glossy.... LOVE!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

11 years ago

I love this lipgloss. The name matches it perfectly and totally helps me complete the classic smokey look. I finally found the perfect nude color for my NC44 skin that doesn't make me looked washed out. Will definitely repurchase. Oh yah and it's a plus that this gloss has a nice citrus scent without being too overwhelming!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan