4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is a great neutral gloss. The packaging is cute, it smells delicious, isn't too sticky and sits comfortably on the lips. It adds a subtle pop to my face without overwhelming the rest of my makeup or being too noticeable. There's something about it that is just really pretty.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

A pinky nude. It's a "My Lips But Better" color! Highly recommended. The smell is a bit strong. It's sweet smelling. After awhile the smell goes away. I really like this lip gloss.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Rating- 4 Price- $5 at Ulta, average price for lip gloss, but comes with a lot of product ! Packaging- Eh, three stars. Its average but you have to be careful when you close it, you don't want extra gunk coming from the sides. The applicator is also extra big which can be hard to apply even to normal sided lips. I would repurchase. Its pretty sheer but its a pretty pinky orangey shade thats flattering, and goes perfect with.. a smokey look! haha. I wear it when I wear heavy eye makeup, bronze eye makeup or a natural eye. It looks good with alot of looks. It is a thicker gloss but i like that. Also its not sticky unless you REALLY pile it on. It lasts maybe 2-3 hours tops without eating or drinking. Smells good.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

7 years ago

Price: $5.50 Purchase Place: Ricky's Product: Smokey Look Mega Lip Gloss I love the smell, I was hoping for more on the peachy side but overall I would say it's a beautiful color. Texture is nice and not too creamy but has a nice bubble gum smell. Would I buy again, probably not just because I'm in search of the perfect peach gloss and this is more on the coral side but would I recommend buy it, definitely and it doesn't take a lot out of your pocket.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

7 years ago

NYX megashine lip glosses are amazing! Smokey Look is my absolute favorite lip gloss. The semi-sheer nude beige color with the slight shimmer is more than just a nude gloss and accents most intense looks, not just smoky eyes.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

7 years ago

Ugh this lip gloss. Hate the smell. Hate the packaging - it leaks!! Hate the formula- it separates easily in the bottle :( but I guess I'm a Revlon girl when it comes to lip glosses...

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

8 years ago

Won't purchase this shade again, the product is fine though. This color is sheer on my lips.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I think NYX glosses are pretty good for the price. However, I only own a few because of the very strong scent/flavor of them. If these were unscented, I would certainly purchase a lot more. The scent is a mix of candy and chemicals. Now, for this specific gloss I absoulutely love the color. Smokey Look is a very warm toned nude peach with some sparkles. You can't even notice the sparkles once applied to the lips. I like topping Smokey Look over a matte nude l/s to provide some dimension. However, on it's own, Smokey Look is sheer if you have pigmented lips. I took one lippie off for the scent.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

8 years ago

I was looking for natural lip gloss for everyday use. and had hard time to find it. it had to be not too shimmery, not too strong pigmented, not matt or greasy, natural look color on my lips at the Ulta beauty store. I tried many lipgloss and I found this color. this one met every criteria I wanted. and now I see this has good reviews after I bought it. lucky. I like it. !!

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I picked this up at Ulta and I'm so glad I did. These are creamy as heck and very pigmented. Smokey Look is a beautiful pale pinky brown. I discovered that this is basically the more pigmented and less glittered version of MAC's Dazzleglass in Sublime Shine. Except that I prefer this over my MAC Dazzleglass. I like wearing this over Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Creme Brulee, Gumdrop, or Peach Parfait. As you can see this works over a lot of lip sticks, ore even just by it self. This comes with a TON of product and is cheap for the quality of the product. The packaging is adorable with a little bow on the top of the cap. I also love the slant tip applicator. Also, this has glitters in it but not a ton, so beware if you don't like glitter. The glitters in it are less gritty than Dazzleglasses. This smells like cherry's. I don't like the scent but you can only smell it when you open the tube, not on your lips so it's ok.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

AgeUnder 18