Sonia Kashuk Hydrating Lip Balm SPF 14 - Dainty 04

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I disagree with the lip gloss thing, coming from a lippie ADDICT who has tons and tons of different lip products. It is definitely more of a soft lip balm in a tube. Lip glosses tend to be more tacky and the consistency of this product is the silkiest, creamiest balm I've ever used. My favorite for a long time was HIP jelly balm and I still love them but I'm a new fan of Sonia Kashuk hydrating lip balm! They have SPF, they are so soft on the lips, smell great and no taste. It's like silk on the lips. I got the plum color and now want to run back to Target and get all the colors! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

on 1/23/2010 2:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this in peach passion because it was on clearance. I usually don't buy stuff in peach but it was cheap so I decided to give it a try. As others have said, this is more of a gloss than a balm. It is very glossy and moisturizing, but there is not alot of color. The way it appears on my lips, it might as well have been clear. It's kinda oily when you first start using it and I'm not in love with the applicator or the smell. Neither are bad, they just aren't good. I'll finish using it because I paid for it, but I definitely won't purchase it again.