Sonia Kashuk Hydrating Lip Balm SPF 14 - Dainty 04

4.3

on 6/28/2010 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

SK cosmetics are the first thing I see when I go into my Target, and I have had my eye on this lip balm in Striking (a deep coral color) for a long time.

However, in the past when I use a l/g with sunscreen it burns and drys up my lips. I took a chance and picked it up this last trip and am very pleased with it. It's sheer but does tint & gloss my lips very naturally, but the benefit is it is very soothing, smooth & hydrating.

I don't like the tube though, there's a piece of plastic on mine that is raised and hurts when I put on from the tube, so I have to use a lip brush. But no big deal. Good stuff !!!!!

I bought this on a whim. I wouldn't call it a lip balm. I'd call it a lip gloss with SPF and a sheer one at that. I got this in Peach Passion. It adds a very sheer peach gloss, very slight, to my lips. I do like the SPF for this type of product. It's not sticky and has fairly decent lasting properties. Despite this being a squeeze tube the slanted tip and hole is actually not centered with the tube itself making application kinda hard so I just pat it on with my fingers when I want to take my time. Otherwise, I slop it on and no problems there. May buy again in another color.

on 6/2/2008 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely adore this! Could it have a more smooth, non-sticky texture? I think not! I bought this last night at Target, and it was $7.49, which I think is really high. But I really like it. Dainty is a bright pink, that shows up as a sheer, almost clear, tint. This reminds me of Clinique Superbalm, except less sticky in texture, and also has the SPF - yay! Great for summer! UPDATE: Loved this so much, that I went back to Target to get another shade, and chose Striking 05, which is a slightly more pigmented, more orangey shade. Very small differences between the two. Adore it just as much though!

Top Rated Lip Treatments