Sonia Kashuk Hydrating Lip Balm SPF 14 - Dainty 04

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I disagree with the lip gloss thing, coming from a lippie ADDICT who has tons and tons of different lip products. It is definitely more of a soft lip balm in a tube. Lip glosses tend to be more tacky and the consistency of this product is the silkiest, creamiest balm I've ever used. My favorite for a long time was HIP jelly balm and I still love them but I'm a new fan of Sonia Kashuk hydrating lip balm! They have SPF, they are so soft on the lips, smell great and no taste. It's like silk on the lips. I got the plum color and now want to run back to Target and get all the colors! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I bought this on a whim. I wouldn't call it a lip balm. I'd call it a lip gloss with SPF and a sheer one at that. I got this in Peach Passion. It adds a very sheer peach gloss, very slight, to my lips. I do like the SPF for this type of product. It's not sticky and has fairly decent lasting properties. Despite this being a squeeze tube the slanted tip and hole is actually not centered with the tube itself making application kinda hard so I just pat it on with my fingers when I want to take my time. Otherwise, I slop it on and no problems there. May buy again in another color.

i love lip balm products and decided to try this out.
i got the cherrylicious color and it feels great on my lips! it feels like lipbalm, nice and hydrating, while also giving a nice lip gloss tinted shin.

i'd buy it again.