COVERGIRL Wetslicks Amazemint - Un-Wined

COVERGIRL Wetslicks Amazemint - Un-Wined

3.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i loved the gloss, such a pretty wine color. looks great on redheads ;)
the only complaint i have really is that the tube leaked in my pocket. so now my pants have a purple stain, but atleast its on the inside and no one can see it. other that the crappy packaging the gloss is awesome, its similar to AVONs glosses exc. this one has mint!

on 10/21/2008 10:50:00 PM

Love it!
Beautiful shade makes lips appear fuller and teeth appear whiter. Just wish it wasn't so drying. Would purchase again; love the flavor.

on 9/20/2008 10:58:00 PM

I really love the texture of this product, and the smell is so nice. It does plump my lips a tiny bit, but it fades after about 5 minutes. I do like the color, as I look good in purple lipstick, but it is a little too dark for me sometimes. Oh, you can't apply too much of this, it looks kid of goth. When you put a little on and blend it in, it's more sheer and prettier.

on 9/13/2008 10:37:00 PM

It gives a cool tingle when it's applied. The scent is a little strong but quickly fades. The color goes on just as it appears in the tube. Its amazingly opaque for being a lip gloss. I don't think the color really works on my fair skin. I don't think I'll buy other colors.

on 7/20/2008 1:32:00 PM

This is great, see my review on the red riot color......this color is really pretty and I get compliments every time I wear it.

I disagree about it going on uneven....you apply it then spread it out a little and it goes on sheer and beautifully.
I'd buy it again for sure. I hope MAC adds mint to their lipglasses.....that would ROCK!

on 7/18/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is super-minty and it gives a nice deep tint. Doesn't last very long, but what lipgloss does? I got this for $3 at Long's.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The other reviewer is right, this goes on very unevenly. Its hard to get any consistent color...with a light hand and lots of rubbing my lips together I can get a flattering color but it does NOT last. The mint smell/taste isn't bad, although it does seem a bit strong. It comes with a doe foot applicator..which I don't love or hate. The color is a very deep purple color that does make your teeth look whiter, but its still not worth the money. I would not buy this again and I wish I hadn't spent $5 on it.
EDIT: Mine leaked too!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been sort of obsessed with purple lip colors lately, so when I saw a deep purple minty lipgloss on the new CoverGirl display, I had to have it. However, I'm really disappointed. The minty feeling is really cool, and it does make my teeth appear whiter. However, the application goes on really unevenly. The wand is kinda "rough" compared to other wands (like MAC lipglass). You really have to work the gloss around on your lips to avoid it gathering around the outside and giving you a purple ring around your mouth. Hot, right? Not so much. It would probably apply better with a brush, but then what's the point? Not much on-the-go practicality. I can finally apply it to an even sheerish berry-mauve, and it looks really lovely. For about 20 minutes. Then it totally fades and disappears. That's where the major disappointment comes in. This one is probably going back to the store, and I definitely would not repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses