no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Bought this a while ago, in plum purple, and used it only once. The cream was so dry, I had to heat the jar in really warm water to make it softer, and even then it just stuck to my brush and was all caked. When applied to my upper eyelid, it produced no colour at all.. Would not rebuy.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGray

9 years ago

I was first drawn to this by it's cute glass pot case. I got mine in Chocolate which is pretty much just brown. When I first tried it I put it on my bottom water line and as an eyeliner right above my lashes. On my water line it lasted very long (throughout 7 hours of school) but on my top lash line it smudged. It can sometimes get messy when not applied properly. It may seem wierd but for quick application on your bottom water line you can just take it on your finger and apply it. Overall, I like this product and Icontinue to use this on my water line.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

9 years ago

I was so excited when I saw this, and bought it immediately in Black. There were no testers but I took a chance anyway, also this is my 1st ever cream liner. Boy was I ever disappointed! The product is creamy, but the pigmentation is sorely lacking, you will have to keep going over the line to get a dark line. The brush is good, and so is the packaging, really heavy,sturdy,clear glass pot. I don't want to waste my money, so I am using it as a dark base for my eyeshadows. Try the maybelline studio gel/cream eyeliner, that one is wonderful.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

This is my first cream liner so the review won't be extensive. I have it in dark brown. It is fairly pigmented and easy to apply. The brush that it came with is actually really nice and cute. It can draw both thick and thin lines. I enjoy using it. The only con for this is that it doesn't last long. It doesn't disappear but it fades. I paid very little for it so it was totally worth it. I won't buy again though

About reviewer (281 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

10 years ago

Bought this in indigo (blue). went on smooth enough has a very light shimmer to it. smudges fact and does not last long. not a rebuy. too many other great gel eyeliners out there.Glass container with a tacky label on the black plastic lid.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

10 years ago

I got this in navy blue...its a nice shade...the only down side to it is it takes me a while to find the application brush in my purse to apply the liner itself...the staying power is minimal inside the waterline...but on the outerparts it stays well...love this color. would certainly buy again...I hope they come up with more shades in this line....after a few months of use i realized the staying power is pretty good thats if your not crying or its not raining...with that said now its my go to liner...all the time

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

10 years ago

I bought this cream liner in dark brown to define my eyes a little. The packaging looked neat. When i tried it though the color didn't go on well at all, i'd have to go over the line several times until the color actually showed up clearly. The applicator it came with works pretty well, and does last until school is over (7 hours) and is easy to wing out. But the major probably is having to go over the line again and again, which i don't have time for!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I purchased this for $3 so I really can't complain about the price. But this product isn't very good. The color (Indigo) is beautiful, but it doesn't last on my watery eyes. It smudges and leaves dark shadows under my eyes. I love the look when first applied. It's dark, even, and very attractive. But within 3 to 4 hours it's faded, sketchy in spots, and collects in the corner in my eyes which is very unattractive and makes me look tired. I'm glad it works for some people, but my skin is too oily and my eyes are prone to watering so this doesn't work for me.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

One of favorite eye liners now! I have this in Indigo and I love it! It's stays on for a long time. The price wasn't expensive at all, only about $3! It doesn't really smear, and the brush that it comes with works great for under my eyes but I'm going to use my regular eye liner brush to do my lids. And the packaging is kind of cute, too! :3 So much better than the eye pencils. It has iridescence and a little bit of glitter once you use it for a bit, which i love! I'm going to get more of these. :3

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

10 years ago

I like this eye liner in plum along with wet & wilds mega eyeshadow in plum's. It really looks nice on green eyes. I used the brush and stirred up a small amount to make it creamy. I had no problem getting a fine line for underneath my eyes, but on top it was harder and took some practice... I used a thicker line and just blended it well.... looks smokey & subtle It's worth a try

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43