Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

3.0

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Works so well for my relaxed 4b hair. Smells great and is SUPER moisturizing, which is exactly what I need. I apply in the shower, comb through to evenly distribute then leave it on for 10-15 while I wash and shave. This is an awesome detangler and the comb just slides through my wet hair with barely any effort. Moisture is essential for my hair so I actually use the masque as an everyday conditioner and just lightly rinse for a leave-in conditioner effect. My hair is much smoother and more supple after using this masque. There is nothing I've found that compares to the amount of gentle moisture it provides. Game changing!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Um... no. HELL no. No, I wouldn't buy this again, no it doesn't deserve any lippies and no it isn't worth the price. UGH! This did absolutely nothing for my natural 4B hair that a MUCH cheaper alternative wouldn't have done times infinity. WTF is this Bumble and Bumble? WTF is this?! I can't... even ... believe I've been wanting to try this for the longest. It isn't moisturizing. I used the ENTIRE THING the first time last night, sat under the dryer with a heat cap on and ... nothing. My Garnier Fructis Triple Moisture Treatment kicks this thing's highfalutin' ass.