Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.7

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this once a week for a few months now. For me this deep conditioner is just "okay". It smells nice and the texture feels nice, but I have not found it to do anything special for my hair. Results are no better than Pantene standard conditioner (the cheapest conditioner in my collection). I leave it on for the recommended 10 minutes, wrapped in a towel, but the greatest benefit I get is the nice smell, which remains on my hair for the rest of the day. Given the price, I was expecting more. My search for a deep conditioner continues...

The feel of this deep conditioner is creamy and luxurious, I'll give you that. And it smells nice too, like a tropical vacation. But for the price I expected much more. I expected bounce, shine and texture in my hair. Softness extraordinaire. I expected looking like a young Elle MacPherson running in slo-mo on the beach. I got none of that. Maybe I expected too much.
The results are really just meh...no better nor worse than some run of the mill drugstore product. My hair felt limp the day after washing it and after a couple of uses there was build-up. I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" but in this case no!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Finally tried the Creme de Coco Mask and I am glad I did.
Pros:
- Wonderful smell
- Creamy rich formula, distributes well into wet hair
- Rinses out easily which is a big plus
- Leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down
- Leaves hair shinier than most other masks I have tried
- Tube packaging is practical
Cons:
- Only the high price tag: $25 is steep for 5 oz.
Overall: I left the mask on my hair for 10 minutes, using a plastic shower cap during that time. After rinsing and blow drying I simply love how my hair looks, smells and feels - I have lots of fine, blonde collarbone-length hair with highlights and this is the first mask that really gave shine. This mask is a worthy splurge for me, I will continue to purchase.