Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.4

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

This really did nothing positive to my hair - I've had better results with cheaper products. This is really expensive in the UK and I felt it was a total waste of money. Couldn't wait to use it up and use a more effective product. I bought it due to the positive reviews on MUA - they've rarely steered me wrong, but I'm afraid this product was a massive dud for me.

One of my absolute favorites!! At first I was skeptical after getting out of shower and my hair was somewhat tangled and not easy to comb through.I don't know if any one else has this problem as I didn't see any in the reviews...but that didn't matter at all once I saw the outcome. My hair was left super shiny,extremely smooth and manageable. Smell is soooooooo nice too and seems to linger. Only negative is it is pricey and seems like it may go by quicker then some of my other pricier masks (it is thick in texture and I find I need more then usual to coat hair)

Love the scent - real coconut that lasts after I rinse it out - and the effects. Very soothing to my highlighted shoulder-length hair. I use it weekly.

Let me first tell you of my hair. It's thick, it's always falling out in the shower, it's dry on the ends, oily at the scalp, very badly damaged due to dying my hair so many times...and nothing has worked. I tried everything, protien treatments that ojon stuff, nada. Nothing worked at all.

I tried this one day and I actually left it in my hair for about a few hours (mainly because I was really tired and just put it in, put a shower cap on put on my pj's and went back to bed). BUT, I took a shower and my hair was something I hadn't seen in ages from it.

My hair was 1) smooth 2) soft to the touch 3) no tangles 4) didn't look like a fried mess 4) and my scalp wasn't itching. So for the rest of the week, my hair just was manageable, really nice and shiney and it's a difference between night and day. It really is.

It smells wonderful like the beach and the consistancy is very thick. It goes through on your hair and stays there, doesn't drip its just a great over all product. I love it!!

First off the smell of this is to die for and it lingers into the next day! My stylist used this one me and I am going to buy a full size tube of it this week I loved it so much. She used it with heat for 7 min. My hair has so much bounce and shine from it. And it is in so much better condition after using it. It is still bouncy!