Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.1

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner! Although it's quite pricey, I found it's performance better than any drugstore brand I've ever tried. This leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. It completely revitalized my hair that had been dried out from highlights. My hair felt smooth and silky. High recommend!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a generous sample of this hair mask - I'm glad I didn't buy it. I found it did nothing for my hair. It didn't really hydrate or soften. I have fine hair, so I would think I would see these benefits above anyone else, as my hair is not so coarse or frizzy or dry to start with...? The texture was sort of waxy, so I knew upon application that it was not sinking in. I typically am not opposed to coconot or coco scents, but this one was actually kind of unpleasant. Seems like a waste of a product.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's ok. Not great, not bad either. Gives me a lot of shine, some softness, not great at hydrating. It's very thick and sometimes I find it hard to squeeze out of the tube. The smell is kind of bad, strong, perfumey. I don't think I will repurchase.

This was just "ok" as a weekly masque, but I use it daily as a styling product!

A tiny dab smeared on my palms and run over my ends does wonders for my fine, curly hair!

I was underwhelmed by this mask. It didn't really make my hair more moisturized than a regular conditioner would. I really like some Bumble and Bumble products, especially their styling products, but this just didn't do it for me. And for the number of uses you get from the 5 oz tube, this is ridiculously expensive. I would recommend trying the Creme De Coco or Super Rich conditioners instead.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Reluctantly I have to admit that I adore this stuff. Reluctantly because it is much too expensive for the amount you get, and doesn't really complement the rest of my hair regime.
I tried to swap for this for ages but was unable to find it on lists so finally caved and got it from Sephora (couldn't find it discounted anywhere!). I had been craving the scent which I'd sniffed in the store: a delicious, coconutty vanilla that reminded me of a heavenly trip to Mexico.
When it arrived the smell was a bit more synthetic than I remembered but still good so into the shower it went. The application is weird; I was expecting a lot of "slip" given all the moisture it promises, but it didn't emulsify easily--I just kind of glopped it in there.
But my hair afterwards was not only very soft but also much calmer than usual (it is typically frizzy and ringletty and I am always trying to pull out some of the curl for a beachy wavy look). And the smell! It's 48 hours after I rinsed this out and the deliciousness is still there. I may just a dab of it next as a leave-in for an even more lingering effect.
I'm afraid I'll be back...afraid for my wallet.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of the worst hair products i have ever bought, ugh. Not only when i rinse it out my hair is super dry and knotted, but also they become greasy after one day..

I bought this because it had better reviews than the mending masque or the quenching masque. I love the coconut smell of this masque. It doesnít work miracles but my hair is definitely softer after I use it so I recommend it and will most likely purchase it again.

I love B&B's Creme de Coco Masque. Not only does it smell scrumptious, it's very moisturizing and leave my hair shiny. I need to pick up some more. I wish it weren't so expensive and you got more for the price, but this, along with the Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner are really great products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Itís been a long time since Iíve last splurged on a hair product, and this product made me remember why. Itís not bad, but honestly, Iíve tried much better ones for half the price. This treatment contains some nice nourishing ingredients, and performs decently in detangling and hydrating my thick coarse hair, but itís nothing spectacular. Iím not that fond of the scent either. For the price I paid, I canít say Iím too happy with the treatment. Iíll finish the tube, but wonít buy again.